Week 4 - Hellbowl

Travelscrabble vs Ging - Ging won
mamutas vs Tys123 - Tys won
Nikolai vs DynamoDes - DynamoDes won

Week 5 - Catacombs

Travelscrabble vs DynamoDes - Travelscrabble won
mamutas vs Nikolai - Mamutas won
Tys123 vs Ging - Tys won

The top 2 after the regular season will play off for the title with the lowest TV picking the dungeon.
You can start organising your 1st match now and can play match number 2 as long as both you and your opponent have played MD1.
As long as there isn't over 2 weeks between matches I wont be chasing people to play their match.

Last edited:

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Current Standings

Name - - - - - - - - College - Coach - - - Played Results - Points

The Tiny Twins - - - Golden- - Tys123 - - - - 5 - 3/0/2 - 9
Z.Z.Z. Tops- - - - - Bright- - Mamutas- - - - 5 - 2/0/3 - 6
Subterranean Nasties-Amethyst- Ging - - - - - 5 - 2/0/3 - 6
Dambusters - - - - - Amethyst- Travelscrabble 5 - 2/0/3 - 6
Dark Symphonists - - Amber - - DynamoDes- - - 5 - 4/0/1 - 12
Underworlders- - - - Amethyst- Dreamy - - - - 5 - 2/0/3 - 6

Last edited:

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hi Nik
When are you free to play
I am generally free on Monday or Wednesday evenings and most weekends

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Oh, darn! We are starting this too? I just started Munches and have 2 team in them!!!
Hmm, anyone want to play in Munch for me, maybe? Either a new team, or an established team from BBTactics with TV under 1500. Anyone?

Well, in any case, @TravelScrabble, it looks like we need a weekend to play. Will you be OK with 1100 GMT on either Saturday or Sunday?

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
Hiya @Ging,

I'm reasonably free for a while (only day I currently can't do is Friday). Should be free at 8-9 most other days.

General quick question for everyone else. When I create the team should I have the rankings checkbox ticked or unticked (if it even matters)?

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Oh, darn! We are starting this too? I just started Munches and have 2 team in them!!!
Hmm, anyone want to play in Munch for me, maybe? Either a new team, or an established team from BBTactics with TV under 1500. Anyone?

Well, in any case, @TravelScrabble, it looks like we need a weekend to play. Will you be OK with 1100 GMT on either Saturday or Sunday?

US evenings tend to be better for me than weekends. 02 GMT is usually good. Except this week that's less true, but I could do that time Sunday or any day next week.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
US evenings tend to be better for me than weekends. 02 GMT is usually good. Except this week that's less true, but I could do that time Sunday or any day next week.
Oh, I forgot that you are one of the few in a reasonable time zone. :D
Let's do US time then. I am in Central (GMT-5), so an hour ahead of you. So, you were saying 9pm central/10pm eastern, right? I can do any day this or next week except Tuesday (and rather not on Sat/Sun). What say you then?

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Oh, I forgot that you are one of the few in a reasonable time zone. :D
Let's do US time then. I am in Central (GMT-5), so an hour ahead of you. So, you were saying 9pm central/10pm eastern, right? I can do any day this or next week except Tuesday (and rather not on Sat/Sun). What say you then?
My schedule this week is a bit up in the air still so lets shoot for Monday next week?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Hi Nik
When are you free to play
I am generally free on Monday or Wednesday evenings and most weekends

Scheduling by PM has started. A reminder to all other coaches that I'm reachable by PM within a day or so. Or by post within a week or so. :rolleyes:;)

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hiya @Ging,

I'm reasonably free for a while (only day I currently can't do is Friday). Should be free at 8-9 most other days.

General quick question for everyone else. When I create the team should I have the rankings checkbox ticked or unticked (if it even matters)?
Hi dynamoDes,

Yes it matters, you want to make the team Unranked, so they can do Challenge matches (which is how we play our games in this league). :)

At the moment my evenings this week are pretty free (apart from tomorrow), although I will have two BB2 league games to schedule in at some point.
Could you do Wednesday at 9pm UK time (GMT +1), then we can get it out of the way?

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
Hi dynamoDes,

Yes it matters, you want to make the team Unranked, so they can do Challenge matches (which is how we play our games in this league). :)

At the moment my evenings this week are pretty free (apart from tomorrow), although I will have two BB2 league games to schedule in at some point.
Could you do Wednesday at 9pm UK time (GMT +1), then we can get it out of the way?

Ah, thanks. That'll save some embarrassing moments!

I don't think so I'm afraid (have arranged another game at 8 so I suspect it won't be done by then). Naturally as soon as I posted I was quite available then things escalated and I'm now busy most of the week :confused:. How are you fixed for the weekend?

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Ah, thanks. That'll save some embarrassing moments!

I don't think so I'm afraid (have arranged another game at 8 so I suspect it won't be done by then). Naturally as soon as I posted I was quite available then things escalated and I'm now busy most of the week :confused:. How are you fixed for the weekend?
I don't have anything definitely available at the moment for the weekend. It would have to be really short notice if anything became available.
Typically I have nothing on my weekday evenings at the moment (until my BC2 game gets arranged). :rolleyes:

How are you fixed looking ahead to an evening early next week?

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
I don't have anything definitely available at the moment for the weekend. It would have to be really short notice if anything became available.
Typically I have nothing on my weekday evenings at the moment (until my BC2 game gets arranged). :rolleyes:

How are you fixed looking ahead to an evening early next week?

Tuesday or Wednesday work?

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
Hiya @Ging,

Short notice but if you prefer to play tonight after all then I can (from around now). Otherwise see you tomorrow

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
Hiya @Ging,

Short notice but if you prefer to play tonight after all then I can (from around now). Otherwise see you tomorrow
Sorry mate, only just seen this, but I had BB2 league match last night anyhow.
See ya in 3 hours.