BC2 S6 Ostland MD7

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
OK guys here is your thread for arranging your MD7 matches.

Frank Intell's Fun Bunch (@TomSchnizz ) - Grim Monoliths (@Tillbeast )
Refe Rees (@St Cloud ) - The Tree Helpers (@Alini )
Skracenici (@Gligo ) - Nevermind (@Trunkhead )
Luna's Chosen (@NieA7 ) - Drakwold Beasts (@Hudd )
Re-Born in the Purple (@sbr32 ) - World Cup Layoffs (@Guinness )

You have till 25th April to play your games.
Please read the rules at http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/big-crunch-2-rules.6120/ and remember to upload your games to StatsGrabber.

If you have any issues either PM me or post in the problems thread http://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/problems-thread-for-season-5.10450/.

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
@Gligo lets get this out of the way. Really just want to wrap this season up. I'm available most of the day tomorrow then most days after 8pm pdt (gmt-7). Also tonight after 8pm lmk

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Hello @St Cloud , my ideal start is 20.00GMT, is there a day where this suits?

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
Hey @Guinness time for my annual Lizard beating. :D

My schedule is pretty open this week.

W, TH, Fr, M, T : Should be able to play between 2200GMT - 0300GMT; though next Monday or Tuesday it might have to be closer to 2300GMT start time.
Sat,Sun : Should be available anytime between 1400GMT - 0300GMT.

Let me know!

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @NieA7

Best for me is kickoff 20:00 to 22:00 GMT - any day but Thursday at the moment.

If that time slot is no good for you, let me know your times and I will see what I can do!

EDIT - Friday evening gone.

Last edited:

Gligo

Star Player
Country Flag
@Gligo lets get this out of the way. Really just want to wrap this season up. I'm available most of the day tomorrow then most days after 8pm pdt (gmt-7). Also tonight after 8pm lmk

I see that you are online now, so we can play now if you want.

If not, how about tomorrow between 19:00 and 21:00 GMT?

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Hi @NieA7. Best for me is kickoff 20:00 to 22:00 GMT - any day but Thursday at the moment. If that time slot is no good for you, let me know your times and I will see what I can do!

EDIT - Friday evening gone.

Hi Hudd. 2000GMT is a good kick off time for me, how about Tuesday?

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Guinness time for my annual Lizard beating. :D

W, TH, Fr, M, T : Should be able to play between 2200GMT - 0300GMT; though next Monday or Tuesday it might have to be closer to 2300GMT start time.
Sat,Sun : Should be available anytime between 1400GMT - 0300GMT.
@sbr32 I thought your team name was familiar and that you'd wrecked me last time I played, so I looked it up, it was one of those games the undead needed a sleep, this match could be different, but as my opponents will always tell you, I'm the luckiest man alive!

If you notice this early enough I can be home by 0230-0300GMT tonight to play.
Otherwise Friday (turned Saturday) 0300 should be good for me. If I can make an earlier time I'll let you know. I'm at GMT-7 right now so those times cut well into my work day and I have plans this weekend. If starting 0300 is too late for you I'll try to make Tuesday 2200 work (but let's hope we get the game in the next two days).

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@sbr32 I thought your team name was familiar and that you'd wrecked me last time I played, so I looked it up, it was one of those games the undead needed a sleep, this match could be different, but as my opponents will always tell you, I'm the luckiest man alive!

If you notice this early enough I can be home by 0230-0300GMT tonight to play.
Otherwise Friday (turned Saturday) 0300 should be good for me. If I can make an earlier time I'll let you know. I'm at GMT-7 right now so those times cut well into my work day and I have plans this weekend. If starting 0300 is too late for you I'll try to make Tuesday 2200 work (but let's hope we get the game in the next two days).

Saturday (our Friday evening) at 0300GMT will work for me. I'll plan on seeing you then.

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz How about tomorrow (Friday) at 2100 gmt, hopefully I am correct and this will be 2000BST. If not how about Sunday at same times or Tuesday at same times.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@TomSchnizz How about tomorrow (Friday) at 2100 gmt, hopefully I am correct and this will be 2000BST. If not how about Sunday at same times or Tuesday at same times.
Sounds good, let's aim for tomorrow 2100gmt. If we miss each other, sunday or tuesday will be fine.

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@Alini thanks, think my head is still spinning after chasing your elves shadows last match ..should had said 1900gmt then. Is that ok with you @TomSchnizz ?