Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
cp12Zrq.jpg

Week 7 is on, notice that BBStatsgrabber is acting up again so make sure you notice to upload possible previous games when its service is up again.

@Regor -versus- @Veggente85
@stephB -versus- @notorious noob
@Smeik -versus- @SlyAnimal
@Jeliel -versus- @Cram
@Ravers -versus- @zaz-75

---------------------------------------------
Deadline: The end of April 26th.
Possible extensions: dont prefer it
Are we on schedule league wise: ~yes
---------------------------------------------

- Ilgoth

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Veggente85 Hey there!
I would like to ask if we can play on the weekend
Saturday: 11:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT
Sunday: 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT

work for u?

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
@Veggente85 Hey there!
I would like to ask if we can play on the weekend
Saturday: 11:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT
Sunday: 19:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT

work for u?

Nope sorry, all weekends are busy for me. I can propose tuesday anytime. Otherwise we have to ask additional time (it is annoying that recently we keep losing wednesdays...).

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
@notorious noob I can play tonight, Sun/Mon/Tues with the preferred start time of 20:00 GMT. Any of those grab you?

Cram

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Cram
Country Flag
@Jeliel

Friday-Monday 14-18GMT start times would be great.

Last match against my "most hated" race, last chance to get some Darkie skulls...
:D

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@zaz-75 Are you still playing in this? I can do most evenings from 18:30 GMT to 22:30. (not tonight though). Currently free all day Sunday. Let me know a time that works for you.

Smeik

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal
I can play best monday or tuesday 18-21 GMT. As this probably won't work for you IIRC, please make a counter-proposal.

Last edited:

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Nope sorry, all weekends are busy for me. I can propose tuesday anytime. Otherwise we have to ask additional time (it is annoying that recently we keep losing wednesdays...).
Tuesday 19:30 GMT?

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Any chance you can play a little earlier in the evening? My back doesnt always hold up all day ^^. But yes I should be able to play pretty much any of these evenings.
Only day I think I can possibly do earlier would be Sunday, maybe an hour earlier, depends on the wife and kids. So I will aim for Sunday 19:00 GMT.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@SlyAnimal
I can play best monday or tuesday 18-21 GMT. As this probably won't work for you IIRC, please make a counter-proposal.

Yeah those are pretty bad times for me (1800GMT is 1am here).

I can potentially do that if you absolutely can't play earlier, but generally the latest I like to schedule games to start is around 1600GMT, else I am sometimes too sleepy.

Generally speaking, anytime from 0200 - 1600 any day of the week usually works for me, with a small window that I often like to keep free in the evening my time for dinner/family time, or when I've got other games booked.

But yeah, I can be flexible on the times I've said above as am not working at the moment, however the closer you can get to 1600 the better.

Edit: Oh yeah and I should mention that my wife's away this weekend, so I've got the baby by myself. As a result, any games on Sat/Sun I might need to delay if he's in a terrible mood etc. He's usually pretty good, but if he's in a grumpy mood when a match is about to start, I can't just hand him off to mummy like I usually would lol.

Last edited:

zaz-75

Star Player
Steam Username
zaz 75
Cyanide Username
Zaz75
Country Flag
@zaz-75 Are you still playing in this? I can do most evenings from 18:30 GMT to 22:30. (not tonight though). Currently free all day Sunday. Let me know a time that works for you.
im gonna try to finish this season, sunday late could work, what is best for you?

Smeik

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Yeah those are pretty bad times for me (1800GMT is 1am here).

I can potentially do that if you absolutely can't play earlier, but generally the latest I like to schedule games to start is around 1600GMT, else I am sometimes too sleepy.

Generally speaking, anytime from 0200 - 1600 any day of the week usually works for me, with a small window that I often like to keep free in the evening my time for dinner/family time, or when I've got other games booked.

But yeah, I can be flexible on the times I've said above as am not working at the moment, however the closer you can get to 1600 the better.

Edit: Oh yeah and I should mention that my wife's away this weekend, so I've got the baby by myself. As a result, any games on Sat/Sun I might need to delay if he's in a terrible mood etc. He's usually pretty good, but if he's in a grumpy mood when a match is about to start, I can't just hand him off to mummy like I usually would lol.
No probs. I'd say let's try tomorrow, saturday 22nd, 8 GMT. If this doesn't work, we can either postpone the game for one or two hours or play monday 16 GMT.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
No probs. I'd say let's try tomorrow, saturday 22nd, 8 GMT. If this doesn't work, we can either postpone the game for one or two hours or play monday 16 GMT.

Unfortunatley I've got a match that I've agreed to cast then, although from the sounds though you'd be available at 1000 GMT? If so that'd work in well.

Also if you want to add me on steam (link is in my signature), I can message you if the other game finishes early, incase you'd like to start early, or if my son is grumpy I can message you directly.

Alternatively, 1600GMT on Monday would work really well for me, particularly as my wife will be home by then so there shouldn't be any reason so potentially delay the match even if my son is grumpy.

So just give me a yell with which of those would suit you best :)

Smeik

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Unfortunatley I've got a match that I've agreed to cast then, although from the sounds though you'd be available at 1000 GMT? If so that'd work in well.

Also if you want to add me on steam (link is in my signature), I can message you if the other game finishes early, incase you'd like to start early, or if my son is grumpy I can message you directly.

Alternatively, 1600GMT on Monday would work really well for me, particularly as my wife will be home by then so there shouldn't be any reason so potentially delay the match even if my son is grumpy.

So just give me a yell with which of those would suit you best :)
I'll add you on steam and we can try tomorrow 10 GMT. If this doen't work for any reason, we can play Monday.