BC2 S6 Kislev MD8

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
e366c92c898711d0d690a2a160377090.png

7b86b939de81b7879f29411fce79ec2e.png

Alright MD to be played before the 3th, good luck.

Corkir

Veteran
Country Flag
@Martin ScoresEasy tricky week for me with my mother in law back in hospital making availability both uncertain and unreliable. The good news is despite our timezone issues i am off work on tuesday and should be reliably free that morning around 10:00 utc if you are available. Otherwise it will have to be the weekend but i am reluctant to schedule that due to risk of messing you around on short notice.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
@Martin ScoresEasy tricky week for me with my mother in law back in hospital making availability both uncertain and unreliable. The good news is despite our timezone issues i am off work on tuesday and should be reliably free that morning around 10:00 utc if you are available. Otherwise it will have to be the weekend but i am reluctant to schedule that due to risk of messing you around on short notice.
I'm sorry to hear that :( I can't do that time unfortunately, so I think name a weekend time, and if it doesn't work we can reschedule :) if it doesn't end up happening that's ok too!
If it helps, I can also generally do 0830-1300 gmt through the week

Corkir

Veteran
Country Flag
I'm sorry to hear that :( I can't do that time unfortunately, so I think name a weekend time, and if it doesn't work we can reschedule :) if it doesn't end up happening that's ok too!
If it helps, I can also generally do 0830-1300 gmt through the week

Actually if you can go as late as 13.00 in midweek i should be able to fit you in on monday too. I wont be working on the bank holiday but am out in the morning and assumed i would be back too late for you, but i should easily be back for 13.00, and probably by 12.30 at the latest unless bank holiday traffic is really bad. Likewise tuesday can do anything within that window if you have any availability at all that day.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@thatguyuknow985 Hello. So here is the deal. I am leaving in about an hour to go on a week long motorcycle trip across europe. I will be back late Tuesday. I was told we could play Wednesday with an extension. I have class wednesday evening so I can play during the day or afternoon up until around 1530GMT, and then at night after around 1900GMT.

Martin ScoresEasy

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Chickenfish
Country Flag
Actually if you can go as late as 13.00 in midweek i should be able to fit you in on monday too. I wont be working on the bank holiday but am out in the morning and assumed i would be back too late for you, but i should easily be back for 13.00, and probably by 12.30 at the latest unless bank holiday traffic is really bad. Likewise tuesday can do anything within that window if you have any availability at all that day.
Hmm ok, maybe Tuesday at 1300GMT is the way to go!

bcraig10488

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bcraig10488
Country Flag
@Pete I'm GMT-4. I'm free starting at 9:30-10PM GMT during the week nights depending on traffic. I will be mostly unavailable during the weekend hours but could schedule something Sunday evening if that worked for you.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
@Pete I'm GMT-4. I'm free starting at 9:30-10PM GMT during the week nights depending on traffic. I will be mostly unavailable during the weekend hours but could schedule something Sunday evening if that worked for you.

Okay, that timeframe is pretty much impossible for me on week days, since i am GMT+2 and i would have to play in the middle of the night to fit to that timeslot,
me playing at 3:30am on a week night just isn't realistic . :(
There are no week days where you can start earlier than 9:30?
or else we have to do it in the weekend preferably saturday.

bcraig10488

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bcraig10488
Country Flag
Okay, that timeframe is pretty much impossible for me on week days, since i am GMT+2 and i would have to play in the middle of the night to fit to that timeslot,
me playing at 3:30am on a week night just isn't realistic . :(
There are no week days where you can start earlier than 9:30?
or else we have to do it in the weekend preferably saturday.

Man these time zone differences have been rough lately... I won't be home Saturday I have an out of town wedding to attend and won't be home until Sunday evening. And 9:30GMT would be 5:30AM my time which is around the time I'm getting up for work, meaning I'd have to start 90 mins earlier than that which takes us right back to that 3:30-4AM weekday time-frame that I also agree is not plausible.

Nooobody

Star Player
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
@Scaritus Hey, I'm ready to get rekt! How's the weekdays for you? I'm fine for evenings in GMT. ~5:00 GMT would be ideal.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
Man these time zone differences have been rough lately... I won't be home Saturday I have an out of town wedding to attend and won't be home until Sunday evening. And 9:30GMT would be 5:30AM my time which is around the time I'm getting up for work, meaning I'd have to start 90 mins earlier than that which takes us right back to that 3:30-4AM weekday time-frame that I also agree is not plausible.

There are no days where you get off early or something like that, just being able to start a few hours earlier than 9:30pm Gmt would be great :)

bcraig10488

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bcraig10488
Country Flag
There are no days where you get off early or something like that, just being able to start a few hours earlier than 9:30pm Gmt would be great :)

No sir unfortunately not :-( I work 8-5 Mon-Fri. I guess Sunday evening probably wouldn't work for you either right since that runs into your Monday morning?

I am working from home next Monday the 1st, I could maybe try to squeeze a game in on my lunch break or something like that since I'll be home, but that start time would be a little bit of a moving target depending on how the day is going... it'd be roughly 4-5PM GMT if I were to guess though.

Pete

Veteran
Steam Username
Pete n3than
Cyanide Username
Pete
Country Flag
No sir unfortunately not :-( I work 8-5 Mon-Fri. I guess Sunday evening probably wouldn't work for you either right since that runs into your Monday morning?

I am working from home next Monday the 1st, I could maybe try to squeeze a game in on my lunch break or something like that since I'll be home, but that start time would be a little bit of a moving target depending on how the day is going... it'd be roughly 4-5PM GMT if I were to guess though.
That would work just fine for me :)

thatguyuknow985

Veteran
Steam Username
thatguyuknow985
Country Flag
@thatguyuknow985 Hello. So here is the deal. I am leaving in about an hour to go on a week long motorcycle trip across europe. I will be back late Tuesday. I was told we could play Wednesday with an extension. I have class wednesday evening so I can play during the day or afternoon up until around 1530GMT, and then at night after around 1900GMT.
Wednesday night around 19 GMT would be just fine by me.

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
Hi @Boneraker

I can only play our match Monday afternoon or Tuesday evening.
Monday anything between 14:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT should be fine, on Tuesday between 17:00 and 22:00 GMT.
Will this work for you?