Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Need bit of help here.

I'm really keen on buying Zombicide: Black Plague. Problem is, all the stores in Finland have run out of it and all of them mailed me back saying distributor has no clue when if ever it will be available again. I mailed the creator group, Guillotine Games but they are not answering. Their publisher, CoolMiniOrNot, also says stock empty and no ETA on refills.

Anyone around Scandinavia or within EU know a store which still has the core game?

Valcurdra

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Need bit of help here.

I'm really keen on buying Zombicide: Black Plague. Problem is, all the stores in Finland have run out of it and all of them mailed me back saying distributor has no clue when if ever it will be available again. I mailed the creator group, Guillotine Games but they are not answering. Their publisher, CoolMiniOrNot, also says stock empty and no ETA on refills.

Anyone around Scandinavia or within EU know a store which still has the core game?

Just an FYI in topical cmon style the retail version lacks a lot of the stuff from the ks version.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Need bit of help here.

I am sure you have heard about Z: Green Horde that is currently on KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-green-horde?ref=home_potd
I guess that is why you want to get Black Plague, no?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Have you tried eBay, @Ilgoth ? There are some copies there, at fairly decent prices.

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Just checked to see if I could get it in stock for you, however the UK distributor is out of stock.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Just checked to see if I could get it in stock for you, however the UK distributor is out of stock.

Thanks for the effort! My buddy spotted a general store from Sweden that had it in shelves, so got my box after all. :):):p

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
I played some Gloomhaven with some friends pre-pandemic. It's fun, but some things are annoying, such as having to use cards just to move around :confused:

Some of the board games I own include:

Ticket to Ride Europe
Small World
Scythe
Stone Age
Azul

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Blood Bowl is my favorite game currently, although I've played it less on tabletop recently (not just for pandemic reasons). That said I enjoy quite a few of board games.

Some new favorites:

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle (in my opinion the best cooperative deckbuilder around).
Eldritch Horror (it's just less clunky than Arkham Horror)
Azul (Not only is the game is great, but the art is just from another world, really beautiful)

I also enjoy bigger war games. War of the Ring is probably one of my favorites. Paths of Glory is also a pretty good WW1 game, and definitely great fun if anyone is up to 1vs1 game that takes plenty of hours.

Roleplaying games are also neat, although I generally like to play max 1 time per week. D&D 5th edition is fun and all, but Legend of the Five Rings RPG (4th edition) is my absolute favorite. Medieval Japan with some light fantasy elements is quite interesting setting for me, and I just love the dice system in that game.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
We are resurrecting this thread ... cool!

Currently I'm playing D&D, but we play online as we are scattered throughout europe.
Tabletop I actually play are Zombicide, Death Angel (card game) and High Society (card game).
Games I own include Pandemic, Battlestar Galactica, the ubiquitous Talisman, the even more ubiquitous Monopoly and Risk, Wings of War, some other I don't remember now plus various card games like Bang, Bohnanza and Guillotine.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
Blood Bowl is my favorite game currently, although I've played it less on tabletop recently (not just for pandemic reasons). That said I enjoy quite a few of board games.
... Legend of the Five Rings RPG (4th edition) is my absolute favorite. Medieval Japan with some light fantasy elements is quite interesting setting for me, and I just love the dice system in that game.

Ah ... I can never forget my adventures in Legend of the Five Rings.
Particularly amusing was when my Crab bodyguard (with really high starting void) treated a Crane (also a player character) with the usual Crab "roughness".
The Crane felt obligated to challenge and with lesser void he lost the duel ... which my crab was conducting with a TETSUBO!
Hilarious.
I also played a long time Legend of the five rings card game.
I have multiple decks and maybe I sometimes play.

Speaking of card games, I once played Magic, then sold all the cards, Rage (Werewolf the apocalypse card game) of which I own a complete collection of the basic edition plus the Wyrm expansion, and finally Star Trek (of which I also posses the complete card collection).

Good times ... good times.

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
We are resurrecting this thread ... cool!

Games I own include Pandemic, Battlestar Galactica, the ubiquitous Talisman, the even more ubiquitous Monopoly and Risk, Wings of War, some other I don't remember now plus various card games like Bang, Bohnanza and Guillotine.

I love the Battlestar Galactica board game - played that many times and some of the expansions are quite good too. Also played Twilight Imperium IV not that long ago for the first time and quite enjoyed it.

https://boardgamearena.com/ is a great way to play some board games too, especially during quarantine!

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
7 Wonders and Dominion are all time favourite for me.
I also play Magic the Gathering, and a bit ashamed at the value of my collection (indecently too high).

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
The game I've been most itching to try but haven't played is Kingdom Death Monster, will probably start a campaign in Tabletop Top Simulator when I have some time. So 5 years from now maybe o_O