Decisions for season 8 for existing coaches

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Well, I've enjoyed this league a lot, Ill stick around for sure. My brets, L'Anguille's Brood, are here to stay.

Edit: 1. Sorry should probly read directions before I post but you know.. boring

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
1, of course. I don't change teams until the game changes editions. Or at least until Underworld becomes playable, because they are awesome.

Outragingcat

Star Player
Steam Username
Outragingcat
Country Flag
My team Deadly Killer Men were neither Deadly nor Killer, so 2 for me. Will probably be switching to Lizardmen.

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
1 for Hatricola. We will see where we can get with hobbos.... until Legendary Edition at least.

Poop Inspector

Star Player
Country Flag
2 for Poop Inspectors.

First time playing and learned a lot from the horrible mess of a season. Also surprisingly everyone has been really nice (LoL has lead me to believe the majority of gamers are assholes.)

Thanks!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
First time playing and learned a lot from the horrible mess of a season. Also surprisingly everyone has been really nice (LoL has lead me to believe the majority of gamers are assholes.)

BBTactics is one of the best communities I have ever seen/found. It's worth sticking to.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
2 for Poop Inspectors.

Thanks!

Nah we are just luring you in with sweeties. Then we make you play as Dwarves. :eek:

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
1, of course. I don't change teams until the game changes editions. Or at least until Underworld becomes playable, because they are awesome.

Thread de-rail, but..

September 5th is the announced release date, although it could get delayed slightly in a worst case scenario. People who pre-order the new expansion also gets access to a closed beta a few weeks prior to the official launch, where we can test the new teams - Underworld included! :D

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
1. Going to see how far i can go with this team (3 season in with one team? Thats a first for me)

But I intend on checking out the new teams once they hit. Underworld? Kislev? GoBbOs?!?!?

The possibilities to embrace my inner memer and insane murder maniac.

Or you know, embrace the dark side nad become apart of the Soviet Union....I mean Elven Union.

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag

Got a taste of Altdwarf, probably going back down, so need to give it one more chance to make it to the big time!

williamspd

Super Star Player
Steam Username
williamspd
Cyanide Username
Wilhelmus
Country Flag
1. sticking with Black Fire Bombers :) No stop 'til Altdwarf!

This is a great community, and you guys are what makes this so great, so thank you :)