BC2 S7 Indus MD8

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
bb3d7da7b232fbce6a029b9bc99cdb69.png

784f1f671e1c6c81c41f7259d7c69e19.png

Games to be played by the 26th. Good luck.

Altashheth

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
General Marauder...its time for Legends of Llanowar to meet their Agonising demise.....just after you got block on all of the Chaos Worriers...... im free most of friday day and evenings after 20:30 GMT+1

Ahriman

Star Player
Steam Username
Ahriman
Country Flag
@Poop Inspector!

When shall we have a match?
Weekdays between 19-20 GMT and on sunday almost any time, but not after 20GMT.

GeneralMarauder

Star Player
Steam Username
Marauder
Cyanide Username
GeneralMarauder
Country Flag
General Marauder...its time for Legends of Llanowar to meet their Agonising demise.....just after you got block on all of the Chaos Worriers...... im free most of friday day and evenings after 20:30 GMT+1

Hey, can you make it earlier on fri, like 18.00 GMT?

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
Shadow runner /forum nick?

How's sunday for you?

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
What time and place rocketdeath. I have a date with dull james
Dull James got it done last week, I forget exactly what he did but i remember thinking, "There you go Dull James! Redemption"
I see youve been on a string of rough luck, Im sorry, but Im gonna have to charge right through you to catch Shadow Warrior's chorfs.

@Shadow Warrior - Your only in the lead because you had the luck to have a schedule that doesn't include my Brets. Practice Match Challenge!!!!

Ok, now that I shot myself in the foot in the karma game, lets get to it.

Friday 1530 - midnight
Saturday 1530 - midnight
Sunday & Monday will likely be around a lot but cant commit to a time yet because those are my girl's day off and she may want to go to the beach or some shit idk. So you can catch me online, steam id same forum, or ill edit when i know
Tuesday 1530 - midnight

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Well dude. Are those gmt times? I live in Indiana so we can speak merican times if you want lol.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
Well dude. Are those gmt times? I live in Indiana so we can speak merican times if you want lol.
Hey, yea those are GMT times. Sorry i usually specify that i must have forgot. I always schedule games in GMT because there are players from all over the world and using this TZ and that TZ just gets confusing and leads to problems. But those are GMT yea.

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Hey, yea those are GMT times. Sorry i usually specify that i must have forgot. I always schedule games in GMT because there are players from all over the world and using this TZ and that TZ just gets confusing and leads to problems. But those are GMT yea.
Saturday at 1600...High noon. Throw down. Gonna eat me some mb blitzers. Sound good?

Hipzter

Veteran
Steam Username
Hipzter
Cyanide Username
Hipzter
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder Hey friend! I'm free most week days on CST evenings and early mornings. Weekends might be harder for me. How is your schedule looking?