BC2 Season 7 MD9 Kislev

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Kis_s7.9.jpg

@crimsonsun - Confused Naratives. (Norse).
@ManBearPig - Pants off Dance Off. (Woodies)
@thatguyuknow985 - Wily's Wild Wrekers. (Orcs)
@Tayrun - Unhallowed Grave. (Undead)
@Blaster86 - The Squared Circle! (Undead)
@Nooobody - Mordheim Rulers. (Chaos)
@Nuttyfessor - Infernal Milky Way. (Dark Elves)
@zabuzahak1 - Champions d'Outremer. (Brets)
@troxbirds - Invasive Pest Species, (Chaos)
@Ravers - Making up the Numbers. (Humans).

It's the final match so go out there and make me proud (or less ashamed). You have till the 1st of August. A slight extension might be possible but with a 2 week turn round we can not give you long.

Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time.

If there is a problem with scheduling or anything BC2 related please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@thatguyuknow985 I have been dreading this match all season! But wait! There's more.... This match will also determine 1st place in the division (like it really matters). We have both had strong seasons, so let's get this rematch underway. I am not available Thursday. If we need to play during the weekend Sunday is best. Otherwise I am pretty open. I am GMT+2. What you got?

Tayrun

Veteran
Country Flag
@troxbirds Alright, it's business time!

This season I've played awfully, been Nuffled more than Nuffling others, and made bad purchase decisions. My team is getting deleted and remade for the next season.

Translation: I have zero reason to care about injuries, risks, anything. Going full yolo.

Expect blitzing ghouls, passes to and from mummies, and attempts to TD with zombies.

I'm fairly free for this week, including later today (Wednesday). I do have a few things I need to schedule though, so if we could do this as soon as you can that'd be ideal. :D When's good?

Discord while we play?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Don't forget if you have not done so already please respond to the decision thread.

thatguyuknow985

Veteran
Steam Username
thatguyuknow985
Country Flag
@thatguyuknow985 I have been dreading this match all season! But wait! There's more.... This match will also determine 1st place in the division (like it really matters). We have both had strong seasons, so let's get this rematch underway. I am not available Thursday. If we need to play during the weekend Sunday is best. Otherwise I am pretty open. I am GMT+2. What you got?
I have been feeling the same way with this one. Either way we're both moving up in rank. I don't just want to shift up though, my boys want revenge from last season. Elf blood will be spilled!

As for schedule, I am not free Thursday either. I am pretty much free all day Friday if you want to do that. I am EDT though, so I believe I am 6 hours behind you.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
I have been feeling the same way with this one. Either way we're both moving up in rank. I don't just want to shift up though, my boys want revenge from last season. Elf blood will be spilled!

As for schedule, I am not free Thursday either. I am pretty much free all day Friday if you want to do that. I am EDT though, so I believe I am 6 hours behind you.

Revenge? that was Tie game :rolleyes:. What you have in mind for Friday?

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
@troxbirds Alright, it's business time!

This season I've played awfully, been Nuffled more than Nuffling others, and made bad purchase decisions. My team is getting deleted and remade for the next season.

Translation: I have zero reason to care about injuries, risks, anything. Going full yolo.

Expect blitzing ghouls, passes to and from mummies, and attempts to TD with zombies.

I'm fairly free for this week, including later today (Wednesday). I do have a few things I need to schedule though, so if we could do this as soon as you can that'd be ideal. :D When's good?

Discord while we play?
My team has been a cure-all for everyone else's bad luck so you'll probably win 3-0. My goats get injured all the time and didn't inflict a casualty in their first 6 games. This may be their last game too.

I'm GMT-4 and unfortunately busy today and all day tomorrow. I can play Thursday night my time or any time on Friday and Saturday.

"I've haven't rolled this well all season!" - Every Opposing Coach

Nuttyfessor

Super Star Player
Steam Username
hazelnuttydk
Country Flag
Well @zabuzahak1 , from what I can read it seems you are MIA, but I guess I should at least propose some times to play...

GMT:
Saturday 10-18
Monday 16-22
Tuesday 16-22

Tayrun

Veteran
Country Flag
My team has been a cure-all for everyone else's bad luck so you'll probably win 3-0. My goats get injured all the time and didn't inflict a casualty in their first 6 games. This may be their last game too.

I'm GMT-4 and unfortunately busy today and all day tomorrow. I can play Thursday night my time or any time on Friday and Saturday.

"I've haven't rolled this well all season!" - Every Opposing Coach

Lol, okay, both teams going down in a blaze of glory it is. Folks will call it the finest tribute to Nuffle that they ever did see!

I'm at GMT+1, so I'm thinking Friday night my time, evening your time.

If we say Friday at 2100 GMT, that work?

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Lol, okay, both teams going down in a blaze of glory it is. Folks will call it the finest tribute to Nuffle that they ever did see!

I'm at GMT+1, so I'm thinking Friday night my time, evening your time.

If we say Friday at 2100 GMT, that work?
Friday 2100 GMT works for me, but if you'd rather play earlier I can do that too, as I'm off all day Friday.

Tayrun

Veteran
Country Flag
Friday 2100 GMT works for me, but if you'd rather play earlier I can do that too, as I'm off all day Friday.

Gonna keep with 2100 GMT - social plans are a bit up in the air atm so may need the evening for women and alcohol. Fingers crossed.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
To us, ties are losses. We can't let yourself be beaten by a bunch of tree huggers.

How about 6pm GMT+2?

Tree Huggers!? Our tree does no hugging sir! In fact he doesn't really do much at all.....

I was just informed we have dinner plans tomorrow evening. Maybe later in the evening Friday would be possible. What you have going on Sunday? We generally do absolutely nothing on Sundays.

thatguyuknow985

Veteran
Steam Username
thatguyuknow985
Country Flag
Tree Huggers!? Our tree does no hugging sir! In fact he doesn't really do much at all.....

I was just informed we have dinner plans tomorrow evening. Maybe later in the evening Friday would be possible. What you have going on Sunday? We generally do absolutely nothing on Sundays.
I can go pretty much anytime you want Friday, late for you is evening/night for me. Sunday would have to be 930pm or later your time to start.