BC2 S8 MD2 Indus MM

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
ind_8.2.jpg

@GobbieMarauder - K. Rool's Crew (Lizard)
@Sataric - Taryn's Shiver (Skaven)
@tys123 - Ankh Morpork Watch (Dark Elves)
@Jeliel - Bulls Metal Jacket (Chaos Dwarves)
@sbr32 - Lions and the Willow (Wood Elves)
@Swuul - Pineforest Guardians (Wood Elves)
@Haukionkala - Wulffsburg Medical (Necromantic)
@Trixter - The Walrus Team (Skaven)
@Ravers - Stir Crazy (Humans)
@Altashheth - (Wood Elves)

you have till the 29th.

Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time.

If there is a problem with scheduling or anything BC2 related please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
@Haukionkala this week my schedule is sadly quite tight. How does your Thursday of Friday evening look, or alternatively next Monday evening?

Haukionkala

Star Player
Steam Username
Haukionkala
Cyanide Username
Haukionkala
Country Flag
@Haukionkala this week my schedule is sadly quite tight. How does your Thursday of Friday evening look, or alternatively next Monday evening?
I'm free on both Thursday and Monday evening. What time exactly would be the best for you?

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder it looks like I have to face your skilled lizards next.
I am in the UK and can play Thursday or Monday evening.
I am also free Saturday until 15:00 GMT or anytime on Sunday.

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Ravers team has been replaced by @helGn Soul Music as far as I understand (was a placeholder).

Anyway, hey there @helGn

Here's my availability for the coming days (starting time):
Wednesday - 16:30 / 21:00 UTC
Thursday - 16:30 / 21:00 UTC
Friday - 16:00 / 17:00 UTC
Saturday - 12:30 / 17:00 UTC
Sunday - 12:30 / 21:00 UTC
Monday - 08:00 / 17:00 UTC
Tuesday - 08:00 / 21:00 UTC

Let me know what works for you.
Take care, Jeliel.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
I'm free on both Thursday and Monday evening. What time exactly would be the best for you?
Would a starting time between 19:00-21:00 local time be ok? I'd like to get to bed by midnight if possible, early wake-up on Friday morning.

Haukionkala

Star Player
Steam Username
Haukionkala
Cyanide Username
Haukionkala
Country Flag
Would a starting time between 19:00-21:00 local time be ok? I'd like to get to bed by midnight if possible, early wake-up on Friday morning.
Sure! Shall we try Thursday (tomorrow) at 19:00 Finnish time?

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@Altashheth - Greetings, mate. We're facing each other this week. When can you play? My schedule looks a little something like this:
  • Tonight, free to play.
  • Tomorrow, I have my OCC match, so could be tricky to squeeze in another match. However, if we start between 12:00 and 16:00 UTC, it's certainly possible.
  • Friday and Saturday, very flexible. Prefer to kick-off between 12:00 and 20:00 UTC.
  • Sunday and Monday won't work.
  • Tuesday could possibly work but I prefer not to leave the match until the very last day.

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
ind_8.2.jpg

@GobbieMarauder - K. Rool's Crew (Lizard)
@Sataric - Taryn's Shiver (Skaven)
@tys123 - Ankh Morpork Watch (Dark Elves)
@Jeliel - Bulls Metal Jacket (Chaos Dwarves)
@sbr32 - Lions and the Willow (Wood Elves)
@Swuul - Pineforest Guardians (Wood Elves)
@Haukionkala - Wulffsburg Medical (Necromantic)
@Trixter - The Walrus Team (Skaven)
@Ravers - Stir Crazy (Humans)
@Altashheth - (Wood Elves)

you have till the 29th.

Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time.

If there is a problem with scheduling or anything BC2 related please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
im coach for Soul Music, took over for Ravers Stir Crazy :)

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
@cjblackburn Ravers team has been replaced by @helGn Soul Music as far as I understand (was a placeholder).

Anyway, hey there @helGn

Here's my availability for the coming days (starting time):
Wednesday - 16:30 / 21:00 UTC
Thursday - 16:30 / 21:00 UTC
Friday - 16:00 / 17:00 UTC
Saturday - 12:30 / 17:00 UTC
Sunday - 12:30 / 21:00 UTC
Monday - 08:00 / 17:00 UTC
Tuesday - 08:00 / 21:00 UTC

Let me know what works for you.
Take care, Jeliel.
i am impressed :D
Hey Jeliel, today could work acually. Ill have to eat dinner and do some washing, but ill get back to you soon :) otherwise friday - saturday or sunday

Trixter

Veteran
Steam Username
_Trixter_
Country Flag
Replay uploaded within BB2StatsGrabber.
I choosed 1st attack.Wood elves were very unlucky with 2d blocks on skavens but also were very lucky with armor break. Ratogre made 18 blocks and 0 injury.
It should be 2-1 but the cruel sun plunged down three more elves -> 2-0. After that... blitz -> 3-0.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
My Pineforest Guardians (Wood Elves) vs Wulffsburg Medical (Necromantic) coached by @Haukionkala. Result 2-1 win for woodies, necros won the casualty race 3-5.

The match was quite the fist fight. Necros blocked in all 76 times, woodies 62 times. There were some dodging too, notably the zombies were responsible for the most flashy moves today. I guarantee you all, we *do* know how Agility works, and we are aware that low AGI =/= primary choice for dodge :p

First half started with Wood Elves attacking, and they scored after five turns. This left the Necros four turns to equalise, but some flashy moves from the Wardancer prevented the goal (and the words "I hate that fellow" from my opponent, and I suddenly had a deja vu, just as if I had heard that same phrase about a wardancer dozens of times in the past...).

Second half, the necros attempt to attack, but woodies get a Blitz from kick-off. Sadly there are not many wood elves left, so even though they get the ball for a while, the Necros score on turn 14, even though they just fouled the wardancer to KO box. There was however still a couple wood-elf line-elves left nearby, so the necros decided to make sure they score.

There was a riot, so wood elves had four turns to score. Slight tactical mistake from the Necros left just one man guarding the Catcher, so a Long Pass to him and a quick score. The Necros still had two turns to score, but the Wardancer took the Werewolf down, and the necros needed a miracle to score. That miracle didn't happen though.

Thanks Hauki for the match!

EDIT: Replay uploaded.

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Bulls Metal Jacket vs Soul Music.
The cdorfs must have had some extra spikes in their gloves today, injured a weight and zombie the very first turn, and never looked back! They quickly had the extra players, the superior positioning, the safe and steady play and really did no mistakes. MVP from soul music is brave brave zombie named Per. Per was a just an ordinary man while alive, but in undeath Per achieves a hero status for pure bravery! Per really started the day in round 3 where he got stunned trying to protect the side for some miracle play. He gets back up, as he always do and continue playing. In round 8 after the dwarves scores their first goal Per gets killed! Unlike Guttorm (dead WW) death cannot stop Per! He gets right back up and joins the play in the next half. Having seen the team get maimed yet again in round 9 Per gets knocked really hard and goes down on what was belived to be a serious (MNG) injury. This however is Per! He aint gonna miss any next game. Per turn himself arround and enjoy a little deserved break on the sidelines. In the 12th round Per is called back out on the pitch. Its front line duty for Per. The team lucky gets to move abit before all the blocking and desides to minimize the hitting recived by this point. The dwarves responds with a blitz on Per, Per laughs as they only push him arround abit, before they get in a good stun at him the very next turn. Per gets back up when he is aware that he has feet, and finds them ok to stand on at this point, only to count the stars yet again on the very next turn!
Per is a real badass, he can take a punch like few others.
He knows how to use his skill, and it makes me proud to have a player like him!
I think we can all learn something from Per. Alot can happend in a blood bowl match when your stunned on the ground!
I got 1 armor break in this game, and that was my wizard getting off a desp fireball to try to not loose 3-0, didnt work.
Thank you for the game Jeliel, and thank you Per!

Haukionkala

Star Player
Steam Username
Haukionkala
Cyanide Username
Haukionkala
Country Flag
My Pineforest Guardians (Wood Elves) vs Wulffsburg Medical (Necromantic) coached by @Haukionkala. Result 2-1 win for woodies, necros won the casualty race 3-5.

The match was quite the fist fight. Necros blocked in all 76 times, woodies 62 times. There were some dodging too, notably the zombies were responsible for the most flashy moves today. I guarantee you all, we *do* know how Agility works, and we are aware that low AGI =/= primary choice for dodge :p

First half started with Wood Elves attacking, and they scored after five turns. This left the Necros four turns to equalise, but some flashy moves from the Wardancer prevented the goal (and the words "I hate that fellow" from my opponent, and I suddenly had a deja vu, just as if I had heard that same phrase about a wardancer dozens of times in the past...).

Second half, the necros attempt to attack, but woodies get a Blitz from kick-off. Sadly there are not many wood elves left, so even though they get the ball for a while, the Necros score on turn 14, even though they just fouled the wardancer to KO box. There was however still a couple wood-elf line-elves left nearby, so the necros decided to make sure they score.

There was a riot, so wood elves had four turns to score. Slight tactical mistake from the Necros left just one man guarding the Catcher, so a Long Pass to him and a quick score. The Necros still had two turns to score, but the Wardancer took the Werewolf down, and the necros needed a miracle to score. That miracle didn't happen though.

Thanks Hauki for the match!

EDIT: Replay uploaded.
Yeah. I'm annoyed at myself. Made a couple of rather crucial mistakes at the end of the game. Could very well have been a tie even without Nuffle's favour. Possible win with Nuffle's favour.

Well played though. Thanks for the game, always challenging to play against you.

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder it looks like I have to face your skilled lizards next.
I am in the UK and can play Thursday or Monday evening.
I am also free Saturday until 15:00 GMT or anytime on Sunday.
I'm on the US west coast, so a 7 hour difference or so? Sunday would be preferable, in the evening for you - the later you're willing to do, the more time I'll have to recover from Saturday night. :p

If that doesn't work for you, Monday would work for me as well.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
@Altashheth - Greetings, mate. We're facing each other this week. When can you play? My schedule looks a little something like this:
  • Tonight, free to play.
  • Tomorrow, I have my OCC match, so could be tricky to squeeze in another match. However, if we start between 12:00 and 16:00 UTC, it's certainly possible.
  • Friday and Saturday, very flexible. Prefer to kick-off between 12:00 and 20:00 UTC.
  • Sunday and Monday won't work.
  • Tuesday could possibly work but I prefer not to leave the match until the very last day.

@Altashheth - Please get in touch with me as soon as you can, my friend, as our windows of opportunity to play this match are diminishing rapidly.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I'm on the US west coast, so a 7 hour difference or so? Sunday would be preferable, in the evening for you - the later you're willing to do, the more time I'll have to recover from Saturday night. :p

If that doesn't work for you, Monday would work for me as well.

How about 20:00 GMT on Sunday?