BC2 S8 Altdorf MD3

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
279ce7ea8d9a2543f622b34f7d50ee89.png

6b6751951ae14592ac755db1e4288a3a.png

Games to be played by the 6th of august, good luck.

@Veggente85
@Mark Teal
@Filadeus
@Regor
@Mikko
@Hudd
@TravelScrabble
@cjblackburn
@MacToosh
@Sudonym

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@MacToosh lets go for a weekend game! Saturday: 10:30- 15:30 GMT or Sunday: 20:00- 22:00 GMT. Work for u?

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Mark Teal

Hi,

Best for me is 2000 to 2200 utc kickoff. I can do any except Wednesday and Saturday and Tuesday at the moment.

**EDIT** Friday is gone now too.

Saturday and Sunday morning are possible, round about 0700 utc.

Any good? Let me know your times if not and I will see what I can do.

Last edited:

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
@TravelScrabble

When do you want to do this. My best time is still 2000gmt but I can do other times with notice. I can't do Tuesday evenings.
Hey CJ, I'm having computer challenges and very likely won't be able to play the game this week so I'm going to try to find a proxy. I can't believe I'll miss our epic re-match but I think the laptop while have to go back to the shop for a while.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Hey CJ, I'm having computer challenges and very likely won't be able to play the game this week so I'm going to try to find a proxy. I can't believe I'll miss our epic re-match but I think the laptop while have to go back to the shop for a while.

Fair enough. My 9 year old who doesn't like BB just volunteered. Sound good? :rolleyes:

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@MacToosh m8, my GF invited me for a dinner on sunday, could we change our game time?
I can Saturday: 10:00 to 18:00 GMT; Sunday 10:00 to 16:30 GMT; Monday: 19:00 to 21:00 GMT
Sorry m8, hope u can give me another time

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
@Mark Teal

Hi,

Best for me is 2000 to 2200 utc kickoff. I can do any except Wednesday and Saturday and Tuesday at the moment.

**EDIT** Friday is gone now too.

Saturday and Sunday morning are possible, round about 0700 utc.

Any good? Let me know your times if not and I will see what I can do.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, would Monday @20.00utc work? if not i'll bite the bullet and be up for Sunday 0700 :)