Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@Tillbeast I am available through the week during the day up until about 1300GMT. I am not sure about this weekend yet. I will let you know more as we get closer to time.

Nooobody

Star Player
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
@Ging Hey there. I'm available on 16:00 - 19:00 GMT on everyday. Hit me up with a day and we'll make it work.

Ging

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ging
Country Flag
@Ging Hey there. I'm available on 16:00 - 19:00 GMT on everyday. Hit me up with a day and we'll make it work.
Hi @Nooobody
I'm back from holiday on Sat, although i will have some stuff to sort out that evening, and then I'll be out Sun evening too.
Mon or Tue from 19:30 GMT are going to be the times I know I'm available for. Will either of those work?

Nooobody

Star Player
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
Hi @Nooobody
I'm back from holiday on Sat, although i will have some stuff to sort out that evening, and then I'll be out Sun evening too.
Mon or Tue from 19:30 GMT are going to be the times I know I'm available for. Will either of those work?
I guess we'll have to aim for 19:30 on Monday then. See you then!

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@ManBearPig Best chance this week would be Friday at 11gmt (12bst). However if it is raining tomorrow (Thursday) I will need to switch the match to same time tomorrow as what I have planned for tomorrow will have to be cancelled until Friday. I will post very early tomorrow if I need to switch. If you do not hear from me tomorrow will catch you Friday. Can do anytime Friday from 9gmt onwards.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Nuttyfessor
Hey there! I'm usually good with any day time (or reasonable evening) GMT-7 except weekends, they're tough for me to spare the hour to play. Just let me know what works for you and we can do our best to make it work.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@ManBearPig Best chance this week would be Friday at 11gmt (12bst). However if it is raining tomorrow (Thursday) I will need to switch the match to same time tomorrow as what I have planned for tomorrow will have to be cancelled until Friday. I will post very early tomorrow if I need to switch. If you do not hear from me tomorrow will catch you Friday. Can do anytime Friday from 9gmt onwards.

11GMT is a little late for me. Friday 9GMT could work. I'll stop back in later to see what is up.

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
11GMT is a little late for me. Friday 9GMT could work. I'll stop back in later to see what is up.
See you at 9gmt

Looks like your busy. I am free all of sunday and all of next week ( on holiday) If you can give me a time anytime past 9gmt but before 2100gmt with a few days notice I 99% sure I can make it.

Last edited:

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
See you at 9gmt

Looks like your busy. I am free all of sunday and all of next week ( on holiday) If you can give me a time anytime past 9gmt but before 2100gmt with a few days notice I 99% sure I can make it.

Looks like I messed up. For some stupid reason I was thinking 1900GMT.... Apologies. I was suppose to have plans Sunday, but those may be cancelled due to weather. I will let you know for sure tomorrow, but either way Sunday is best just unsure of time.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Nuttyfessor
Ping! Checked back a couple times, again, absent for the weekend, so here's my suggested start times for Mo/Tu.
GMT-7
Mo/Tu: 10:00-16:00

Please pick a time and let me know asap. If it's as early as 10:00 Monday, show up on time and assume I'll check this by then and show up myself, but I'll be unable to respond till then.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
See you at 9gmt

Plans cancelled for sunday. Looks like I can play whenever tomorrow. Let me know what works best for you.

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
Plans cancelled for sunday. Looks like I can play whenever tomorrow. Let me know what works best for you.
If you prefer early can do 1000am gmt (1100 bst) or if you prefer later how about 1800 gmt (1900bst). I am in all day if any other time is better suited for you.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
@Scaritus
Really sorry mate but its unlikely I'll be able to play out the season I spoke to @jrpeart the other day and will do so again to confirm but right now I've got real life to deal with instead. :D

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
Not problem buddy. Thanks for letting me know.

@Scaritus I have agreed to roll a 1000 tv team to finish crimson's fixtures.

Can you play Sunday (tomorrow)? Alternatively I could also do Monday or Tuesday around 2000 GMT.

If those times don't work don't worry - with the change happening mid week the admin win is obviously yours if that's more convenient.