BC2 S8 Reikland MD4

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Matchday 4 is here, jounisii has taken a early lead with three victories, with Znarx and TheSir right behind, the middle of the pack is quite crowded with five players at 3 or 4 points.

Skryre Skavengers @jrpeart vs Griffindork @Gaudi
Uzkulak Oathbreakers @TheSir vs Draconian Drones @Zoraster
Game-of-Thorns @Znarx vs 2 Namby 2 Pambies @toastguy7
That's WAAAGH!ernumb! @Numberwang vs Madness Ensues @Impoz
The Revenge of an Elf @jounisii vs Deepest Blue @Crimson Fox

Have your match played by the end of Tuesday the 12th if you need a extension let me know. You guys are doing great getting your matches played on time.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
Hi @Zoraster

My availability this weekend, for now. UTC
Wednesday: 15:00 - 19:00
Thursday: Busy
Friday: 15:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 19:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
Monday - Tuesday: 15:00 - 19:00

Out of these days, Monday and Tuesday are the most uncertain. Let me know

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@TheSir Sunday 11:00 UTC would work out nicely at my end. Can't do much later than that as I'm off for a family function late afternoon. Otherwise we'll be looking at those Monday and Tuesday slots you are uncertain about.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
@TheSir Sunday 11:00 UTC would work out nicely at my end. Can't do much later than that as I'm off for a family function late afternoon. Otherwise we'll be looking at those Monday and Tuesday slots you are uncertain about.
Great, lets aim for Sunday 11:00 UTC then.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@toastguy7,
I am in California, so GMT-7 or USA Pacific time zone. Your profile says you're in the U.S. If possible, I would like to play on a weeknight, as I'm pretty busy on the weekend and won't be able to play at all on Sunday. I'm available between 7 PM and 10 PM Pacific Wednesday through Friday. We can discuss Saturday time if weeknights don't work for you.

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
Hello @Numberwang

My schedule this week is:

Thu, 06:00 - 08:00 & 15:00 - 20:00 UTC

Fri, 18:00 - 20:00 UTC

Sun, 17:00-22:00 UTC

Mon, 17:00-20:00 UTC

Tue 06:00 - 08:00 & 15:00 - 20:00 UTC

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@toastguy7,
I am in California, so GMT-7 or USA Pacific time zone. Your profile says you're in the U.S. If possible, I would like to play on a weeknight, as I'm pretty busy on the weekend and won't be able to play at all on Sunday. I'm available between 7 PM and 10 PM Pacific Wednesday through Friday. We can discuss Saturday time if weeknights don't work for you.

Hey Znarx, I'm also in California. Would Monday night work for you? I'm going to be away from Friday-Sunday and I already have another game scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) so Monday would be the ideal day. If that doesn't work, we can do a 7PM game tomorrow.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Hey Znarx, I'm also in California. Would Monday night work for you? I'm going to be away from Friday-Sunday and I already have another game scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) so Monday would be the ideal day. If that doesn't work, we can do a 7PM game tomorrow.

Unfortunately, Monday doesn't work for me. 7 PM Thursday is good, so I'll plan to see you then.

Gaudi

Veteran
Steam Username
Gaudi
Country Flag
@jrpeart

We are up.

How does your week looks? I have free afternoon today, free morning Saturday (From 08:00 UTC or even sooner to 11:00 UTC) and Sunday more or less all day.
If you prefer during the week, let me know.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@jrpeart

We are up.

How does your week looks? I have free afternoon today, free morning Saturday (From 08:00 UTC or even sooner to 11:00 UTC) and Sunday more or less all day.
If you prefer during the week, let me know.

Saturday morning works, how about 0900 UTC?

Gaudi

Veteran
Steam Username
Gaudi
Country Flag
Saturday morning works, how about 0900 UTC?
Can you do it a bit earlier? Something came up and i have to go to the vet later. 08:30 would be enough. If not we can try, but it will be really tight for me.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Can you do it a bit earlier? Something came up and i have to go to the vet later. 08:30 would be enough. If not we can try, but it will be really tight for me.
Just woken up, but we can start right now.