Munch Spoon 7 sign up

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ill play! Havent tried orcs in a league yet, I feel it's time.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
This would be the easiest competition to get the trophy of them all!

Actually this is impossible for me to get a trophy, I already have 1 and it should be 2:p. Anyways, team 'Lord of the Flings' created. Yes, I did reserve the name ages ago, and yes, they are Flings! Tempted to take Dorfs to kill @mamutas 's 'Zons but meh, flings it is. What could go wrong:D.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Actually this is impossible for me to get a trophy, I already have 1 and it should be 2:p. Anyways, team 'Lord of the Flings' created. Yes, I did reserve the name ages ago, and yes, they are Flings! Tempted to take Dorfs to kill @mamutas 's 'Zons but meh, flings it is. What could go wrong:D.
Great, thanks for making the team. And you had not gotten the silver one yet. :p
My 'zons though? I think you are mistaken of something...

@Brody Thanks for joining! Let me know your team name asap. I'd like to send invites over this weekend.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Maybe a bit late to the party here, but wouldn't mind jumping in with some Norse if there's space left :)

EDIT: Still messing around with the line up and player names, but the team name is 'The Norscan Nomads'

Last edited:

Majes

Rookie
Steam Username
Majes1337
Cyanide Username
Yoichi Hiruma
Country Flag
@mamutas, sorry for the delay, but I have a team now: Stunty Anagrams

Brody

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Great, thanks for making the team. And you had not gotten the silver one yet. :p
My 'zons though? I think you are mistaken of something...

@Brody Thanks for joining! Let me know your team name asap. I'd like to send invites over this weekend.
Orcs
Nimble delirium
990 tv

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Good sport guys. I had added @LloydsGamble and it made 7 teams. I'll throw in an AI team, but if someone would decide to join later, I'll replace it with the new comer.
I am sending out the invites.

EDIT: "Forest Princes", High Elf is your AI opponent.

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I had added another AI team "Faceless Matriarchs", Amazon instead of @dynamoDes.
As soon as I hear from him, I'll fix it up.
Posting the schedule in a minute.

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
Hello folks. Newbie here, just signed up. Was told I could be replacing the AI zons...

Team name: Lustrian Swamp Kings
Team: Lizards

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello folks. Newbie here, just signed up. Was told I could be replacing the AI zons...

Team name: Lustrian Swamp Kings
Team: Lizards
Yes, you will be replacing Forest Princes.
The ticket has been sent. Go to Play In Leagues, find your team there and accept the ticket. You'll appear in the competition roster and on the schedule.

To schedule a game go to post https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/ms7-md1.12596/ and arrange the time with your current opponent, @Majes

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Yes, you will be replacing Forest Princes.
The ticket has been sent. Go to Play In Leagues, find your team there and accept the ticket. You'll appear in the competition roster and on the schedule.

To schedule a game go to post https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/ms7-md1.12596/ and arrange the time with your current opponent, @Majes

Maybe a bit late and not a big deal, but is it not better if he replaces the Zon Ai? That would be 3 Zon teams out of 8 in the competition

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Maybe a bit late and not a big deal, but is it not better if he replaces the Zon Ai? That would be 3 Zon teams out of 8 in the competition
Amazon AI is just a placeholder until @dynamoDes will get back to me with a real team. At least I hope that he will.

If not, then I'll replace it back with elves.

GoneGold

Veteran
Steam Username
GoneGold
Country Flag
i would like to get in the league with a new team as i just start back into blood bowl. if accepted i will make a team for this and post the race and name

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
i would like to get in the league with a new team as i just start back into blood bowl. if accepted i will make a team for this and post the race and name
Oh, I am sorry but we just started and there are no AIs that I could replace with your team. The best I can do is to put you on waiting list and replace any coaches that dropped out, or guarantee you a spot in next season.

williamspd

Super Star Player
Steam Username
williamspd
Cyanide Username
Wilhelmus
Country Flag
@mamutas I'm playing in 5 different BB leagues at the moment, which is plenty if not even greedy :) Munch Spoon is ideal for GoneGold - if it's not a problem at your Admin end I'm happy to give up my slot so GoneGold can join in. I will still have 4 leagues left :)