BC2 Lustria MD6

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Guys say hello to @Hlinic. @Hlinic say hello to the guys.

Gingerbread Lords (@Tupi ) - Orks ‘R’ Us (@Farsha )
Roll like an Egyptian (@Deithwen ) - Ratilla Style (@chakkal2001 )
Eshin Strikers (@Supa ) - Invasive Pest Species (@troxbirds )

Grave Robbers (@banzai76) - Transfemurs (@Street )
Silvermoon Elves (@Hlinic ) - Littlefinger’s Ladder (@Stringer Bell )

Please arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Both coaches post the result in the result thread.
  • One of you (da winner usually) uploads to Statsgrabber
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
  • Oh and please remember: No stadium enhancements allowed in the Big Crunch
You would have had until Tue the 26th to play.

MD has rolled.

Lets play Blood Bowl

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Hello @Hlinic! Welcome to the league. Damn, am I glad I've already played against the Undead and don't have to deal with the filthy elves now :D

Hi @chakkal2001!
I'm available today 17:00 to 20:00 GMT and on Thursday, same time. If it doesn't work for you we could talk weekend, l should have free time in the late morning and afternoon.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @banzai76

I have a minor OP tomorrow morning which requires general anaesthetic.

They recommend 1 to 2 weeks off work, so not sure how ill be feeling afterwards, am hopeful I will be in an ok enough state to play on the weekend but I will keep you posted and if I am not up to it, either forefit or get a replacement coach to play my team for the week if possible.

Would rather play the match myself if possible though!

So drop whatever times you are free and ill let you know ASAP whats up from my end.

Hlinic

Veteran
Steam Username
HLiNiC
Country Flag
Hello @Hlinic! Welcome to the league. Damn, am I glad I've already played against the Undead and don't have to deal with the filthy elves now :D

Hi @Deithwen, thanks for the welcome! Had not so great start with two fast injuries on my side (and one death at the end of the game), but managed to score twice on my catcher, so it ended up quite well, despite the 2-3 loss. :) Looking forward to next matches, hopefully those Chaos Teams won't get a lot of casualties. :D

Hey @Stringer Bell, I am available for the game today from 17:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT and tomorrow and on Thursday at the same time.

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Guys say hello to @Hlinic.

Hello @Hlinic :)

@troxbirds Here's my schedule.

Wednesday and Thursday: The earliest I can start would be around 16.00 UTC. Probably should be sleeping atleast by 23.00 UTC.

Friday: I can start at 14.30 UTC and I've got all evening.

Saturday won't work for me.

Sunday: I can start late afternoon probably, also I've all evening.

Monday: I'll be gone around 10.00-12.00 UTC, but should work after that or early in the morning.

Tuesday: I believe I'm free the whole day. Though would like to get some sleep at night. :D

banzai76

Veteran
Steam Username
banzai76
Cyanide Username
banzai76
Country Flag
Hey @banzai76

I have a minor OP tomorrow morning which requires general anaesthetic.

They recommend 1 to 2 weeks off work, so not sure how ill be feeling afterwards, am hopeful I will be in an ok enough state to play on the weekend but I will keep you posted and if I am not up to it, either forefit or get a replacement coach to play my team for the week if possible.

Would rather play the match myself if possible though!

So drop whatever times you are free and ill let you know ASAP whats up from my end.

Hi @Street - do you want to play now/tonight? (Tuesday). You're UK too aren't you?

I should be free wed thu night, and at the weekend. I'll confirm later.

Stringer Bell

Star Player
Steam Username
Stringer Bell
Country Flag
Hi @Deithwen, thanks for the welcome! Had not so great start with two fast injuries on my side (and one death at the end of the game), but managed to score twice on my catcher, so it ended up quite well, despite the 2-3 loss. :) Looking forward to next matches, hopefully those Chaos Teams won't get a lot of casualties. :D

Hey @Stringer Bell, I am available for the game today from 17:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT and tomorrow and on Thursday at the same time.
Lets go for it today. I'll be around the rest of the day basically so I can play any time. Best if we start no later than 20:00 GMT. Just shoot me a message

Last edited:

chakkal2001

Star Player
Country Flag

Hi @chakkal2001!
I'm available today 17:00 to 20:00 GMT and on Thursday, same time. If it doesn't work for you we could talk weekend, l should have free time in the late morning and afternoon.

Hi Deithwen

Let's try this Thursday, any chance we can make it at 16:00 UTC? Else 17:00 will work too, I'll just need to play a bit quicker :eek: Let me know.

Best!

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Hi Deithwen

Let's try this Thursday, any chance we can make it at 16:00 UTC? Else 17:00 will work too, I'll just need to play a bit quicker :eek: Let me know.

Best!
16:00 is when I'm leaving my work, I guess I should be able to get home by 16:30, but it's not guaranteed. Let's try to aim at 16:30 but don't hold it against me if I'm late by 15 minutes. Would that be fine with you?

Hopefully though in the second half you won't have a lot of rats to move so your turns would be pretty quick:rolleyes:

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hi @Street - do you want to play now/tonight? (Tuesday). You're UK too aren't you?

I should be free wed thu night, and at the weekend. I'll confirm later.

Sorry, been getting stuff sorted out and then having an early night soon as I need to be up at like 5-5:30 AM so I can get to my appointment on time.

Just keep me posted on when you will be free and ill let you know how I am as soon as I can!

banzai76

Veteran
Steam Username
banzai76
Cyanide Username
banzai76
Country Flag
Sorry, been getting stuff sorted out and then having an early night soon as I need to be up at like 5-5:30 AM so I can get to my appointment on time.

Just keep me posted on when you will be free and ill let you know how I am as soon as I can!

No worries, hope it goes well.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Hi @Supa (and @Hlinic)
I can't do Wednesday, but Thursday 16:00 UTC fits into my schedule just fine.
Let me know if you want to lock that in.

chakkal2001

Star Player
Country Flag
16:00 is when I'm leaving my work, I guess I should be able to get home by 16:30, but it's not guaranteed. Let's try to aim at 16:30 but don't hold it against me if I'm late by 15 minutes. Would that be fine with you?

Hopefully though in the second half you won't have a lot of rats to move so your turns would be pretty quick:rolleyes:

It's all good, I'll be waiting from 16:30 and wait until 16:45 if needed, I'll be nice I'll just foul a bit less.

Cheers!

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Hi @Supa (and @Hlinic)
I can't do Wednesday, but Thursday 16:00 UTC fits into my schedule just fine.
Let me know if you want to lock that in.

I might be few minutes late, but let's go with that! I'm having a fever that doesn't seem to go away, but so far it hasn't prevented me from playing.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
I might be few minutes late, but let's go with that! I'm having a fever that doesn't seem to go away, but so far it hasn't prevented me from playing.
I've had a cold that's turned into (I think) a sinus infection myself, so I'll be right on your level.
16:00 UTC is noon for me, so no worries if you're a bit late. If you want to "officially" push it back a bit, let me know.

banzai76

Veteran
Steam Username
banzai76
Cyanide Username
banzai76
Country Flag
I've had a cold that's turned into (I think) a sinus infection myself, so I'll be right on your level.
16:00 UTC is noon for me, so no worries if you're a bit late. If you want to "officially" push it back a bit, let me know.

We've all caught Nurge Rot.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
No worries, hope it goes well.

So I am feeling a lot better than I thought I would at this stage, though weekend game would be best for me, I should be free pretty much any reasonable GMT+1 time on Saturday or Sunday, when is good for you?