BC2 S8 Reikland MD7

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Only three games left and the top spots are all taken by Chaos right now, though the competition is fierce and promotion to Altdwarf is still up to grabs for over half the division.

2 Namby 2 Pambies @toastguy7 vs Griffindork @Gaudi
Draconian Drones @Zoraster vs Madness Ensues @Impoz
Skryre Skavengers @jrpeart vs Deepest Blue @Crimson Fox
Uzkulak Oathbreakers @TheSir vs The Revenge of an Elf @jounisii
Game-of-Thorns @Znarx vs That's WAAAGH!ernumb! @Numberwang

The season 9 decision thread is up here:
https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-9.12640/page-2#post-200466
Please let us know your intentions it helps the admin team tremendously during the off season!

Please have your game played by the end of Tuesday the 3rd

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Impoz what ho boss, any chance we could get this done on Friday? Currently can start 11:00-19:00 UTC. Failing that Saturday is an option 04:00-17:00. Later may be available but is a bit questionable. Beyond that it is tight, but might be able to juggle a window Sunday morning, Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning/after my ukbbl match in the evening.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Numberwang, your profile says you're in the U.S. If that's the case, I'm hoping we can play around 7 PM Pacific on Thursday or Friday night. This weekend is pretty busy for me.

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
@Impoz what ho boss, any chance we could get this done on Friday? Currently can start 11:00-19:00 UTC. Failing that Saturday is an option 04:00-17:00. Later may be available but is a bit questionable. Beyond that it is tight, but might be able to juggle a window Sunday morning, Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning/after my ukbbl match in the evening.

@Zoraster
Friday at 18:00 UTC sounds good. With 17:00 UTC Saturday as backup.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
Hi @jounisii

My availability as follows, (UTC)

Friday: 16:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 12:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
Monday: 15:00 - 18:00
Tuesday: Busy

Let me know

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@Gaudi What's your schedule like this week? I have a pretty flexible schedule, so if you're able to give me a few options, I should be able to make one or more of them work. I'm GMT-7, but I can usually play mornings my time even on weekdays.

Gaudi

Veteran
Steam Username
Gaudi
Country Flag
@Gaudi What's your schedule like this week? I have a pretty flexible schedule, so if you're able to give me a few options, I should be able to make one or more of them work. I'm GMT-7, but I can usually play mornings my time even on weekdays.

Srry about my late response, i've been on a trip. I'll be avaliable now for 3 or 4 more hours if you happen to read this and want to play.

Tomorrow i'll be avaliable too all day until 20:00 more or less (earlier is better for me though) Let me know what time would work best for you.

Week days i'm avaliable from 16:40 to 18:40.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Srry about my late response, i've been on a trip. I'll be avaliable now for 3 or 4 more hours if you happen to read this and want to play.

Tomorrow i'll be avaliable too all day until 20:00 more or less (earlier is better for me though) Let me know what time would work best for you.

Week days i'm avaliable from 16:40 to 18:40.

Are you going by GMT? If so, Monday at 17:00 would work well. My availability Sunday is limited to the evening my time unfortunately.

Gaudi

Veteran
Steam Username
Gaudi
Country Flag
Are you going by GMT? If so, Monday at 17:00 would work well. My availability Sunday is limited to the evening my time unfortunately.
Yeah, i forgot to specify it, srry. I put GMT times.

Ok, then 17:00 GMT Monday seems like the best option.

See you then!