BC2 Lustria MD8

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Still all to play for as the top is rather congsted.

Please remember to state yur decision for next season in this thread:

https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-9.12640/

Orks ‘R’ Us (@Farsha ) - Littlefinger’s Ladder (@Stringer Bell )
Silvermoon Elves (@Hlinic ) - Transfemurs (@Street )
Grave Robbers (@banzai76) - Invasive Pest Species (@troxbirds )
Eshin Strikers (@Supa ) - Ratilla Style (@chakkal2001 )
Roll like an Egyptian (@Deithwen ) - Gingerbread Lords (@Tupi )

Please arrange your matches in this thread.
  • Both coaches post the result in the result thread.
  • One of you (da winner usually) uploads to Statsgrabber
  • Any problems or questions just ask.
  • Oh and please remember: No stadium enhancements allowed in the Big Crunch
You have until Tue the 10th to play.

MD has rolled.

Lets play Blood Bowl

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Please remember to state yur decision for next season in this thread:

https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-9.12640/
I'm playing against Necro in the last MD of the season, so I can't in good conscience say I'm not gonna abandon the team, what if both Block TG's die? :)

Hi @Tupi!
Seems like we're in the same timezone (GMT+3), so I'm gonna use our local time. I'm available at 23:00 on weekdays but I'd prefer to play on Saturday on Sunday between 13:00 and 19:00. What are your preferred times?

Hlinic

Veteran
Steam Username
HLiNiC
Country Flag
Hi @Street!

I can play pretty much every day this week (except weekend) from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT. Best would be Tuesday/Wednesday. What about you? :)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hi @Street!

I can play pretty much every day this week (except weekend) from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT. Best would be Tuesday/Wednesday. What about you? :)

Unless my plans get cancelled last minute, I am not free till Friday evening, though 18:00GMT on Friday would be fine for me.

There is a chance I could be free tomorrow (Wednesday) for similar time if current plans get cancelled, though I won't know that till tomorrow afternoon if that is happening. Otherwise ill also be free next Monday evening as well.

Any preference?

Hlinic

Veteran
Steam Username
HLiNiC
Country Flag
Unless my plans get cancelled last minute, I am not free till Friday evening, though 18:00GMT on Friday would be fine for me.

There is a chance I could be free tomorrow (Wednesday) for similar time if current plans get cancelled, though I won't know that till tomorrow afternoon if that is happening. Otherwise ill also be free next Monday evening as well.

Any preference?
Then lets go for Wednesday if you will be free, otherwise Friday 18:00 is good.

Stringer Bell

Star Player
Steam Username
Stringer Bell
Country Flag
@Farsha Im good to go on Thursday between 17:30 and 21:00, Friday after 19:00, Saturday between 16:00 and 20:00, or Sunday between 01:00 and 07:00 or 17:00 - 19:00. If none of that works out let me know what you can do next week

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Then lets go for Wednesday if you will be free, otherwise Friday 18:00 is good.

I had a bit of a silly moment thinking it was Tuesday yesterday evening I was writing my post, when it was infact Monday! (Wishful thinking from me I guess)

I should be free tonight (Tuesday) between 18:00 and 20:00 GMT for start times if you are still free to play sometime within that range?

Otherwise going with the previous plan is fine by me.

Farsha

Star Player
Steam Username
Farsha
Cyanide Username
Farsha
Country Flag
@Farsha Im good to go on Thursday between 17:30 and 21:00, Friday after 19:00, Saturday between 16:00 and 20:00, or Sunday between 01:00 and 07:00 or 17:00 - 19:00. If none of that works out let me know what you can do next week

Hey @Stringer Bell ,
sorry mate you really need to add time zones or even better enter times in GMT format.
How am I supposed to know what time zone are you reffering to? :D

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Argh, I hate mirror matches. Atleast you've got a Rat Ogre, @chakkal2001 :D

GMT+3 for me. On Wednesday I'm free around 13.00 GMT. Thursday evening might be tricky, but should be ok later on, unless we can play earlier that day. Friday evening is fine and I should be free on the weekend.

Tupi

Rookie
Steam Username
Tupi
Cyanide Username
Tupi
Country Flag
I'm playing against Necro in the last MD of the season, so I can't in good conscience say I'm not gonna abandon the team, what if both Block TG's die? :)

Hi @Tupi!
Seems like we're in the same timezone (GMT+3), so I'm gonna use our local time. I'm available at 23:00 on weekdays but I'd prefer to play on Saturday on Sunday between 13:00 and 19:00. What are your preferred times?

Hi @Deithwen
How does Saturday 13:00 sound?

chakkal2001

Star Player
Country Flag
Argh, I hate mirror matches. Atleast you've got a Rat Ogre, @chakkal2001 :D

GMT+3 for me. On Wednesday I'm free around 13.00 GMT. Thursday evening might be tricky, but should be ok later on, unless we can play earlier that day. Friday evening is fine and I should be free on the weekend.

Rat Ogre? Look again.

I'm GMT-7 so looks like we will have to go to the weekend. Can you claim your free win on Sat 18:00 GMT?

Cheers

Hlinic

Veteran
Steam Username
HLiNiC
Country Flag
I had a bit of a silly moment thinking it was Tuesday yesterday evening I was writing my post, when it was infact Monday! (Wishful thinking from me I guess)

I should be free tonight (Tuesday) between 18:00 and 20:00 GMT for start times if you are still free to play sometime within that range?

Otherwise going with the previous plan is fine by me.
Sorry, was busy today. Lets play on Friday 18:00 then! :)

Supa

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Supa
Cyanide Username
Supajee
Country Flag
Rat Ogre? Look again.

Oh... Well then.

I'm GMT-7 so looks like we will have to go to the weekend. Can you claim your free win on Sat 18:00 GMT?

Cheers

Alright, let's go with Saturday 18.00 GMT! See you on the pitch, perhaps Nuffle will go easy on you this time. :)

banzai76

Veteran
Steam Username
banzai76
Cyanide Username
banzai76
Country Flag
Hi @troxbirds ,

I'm free Wed, Thu & Mon 07:00 GMT until 21:00 GMT.
Sat, Sun 10:00 GMT until 16:00 GMT.

How does that work for you?

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Hi @troxbirds ,

I'm free Wed, Thu & Mon 07:00 GMT until 21:00 GMT.
Sat, Sun 10:00 GMT until 16:00 GMT.

How does that work for you?

My schedule is really tight for the next few days but my Saturday daytime is clear (I'm GMT-4), so why don't we try Saturday at 14:00 GMT.

banzai76

Veteran
Steam Username
banzai76
Cyanide Username
banzai76
Country Flag
My schedule is really tight for the next few days but my Saturday daytime is clear (I'm GMT-4), so why don't we try Saturday at 14:00 GMT.

Great, see you then! I think this will be the penultimate match ever for both our teams.