BC2 S8 Altdorf MD8

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
6f42e105ac48017f7702f5a2e97190a8.png

5b7f6562817e356cde89bfd1c3f3afaa.png

Games to be played by the 11th, good luck.

@Veggente85
@Mark Teal
@Filadeus
@Regor
@Mikko
@Hudd
@TravelScrabble
@cjblackburn
@MacToosh
@Sudonym

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Filadeus

Best for me is 2000 to 2200 utc kickoff, any except Thursday and Saturday.
(1930 at a pinch)

I can also do Saturday morning as early as possible, preferably something like 0700 utc.

Any good?

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Filadeus

Best for me is 2000 to 2200 utc kickoff, any except Thursday and Saturday.
(1930 at a pinch)

I can also do Saturday morning as early as possible, preferably something like 0700 utc.

Any good?

Hey @Hudd

1900 UTC is pretty much latest I can start, maybe 1930 on weekends. Saturday morning though would sound better.

So maybe that saturday at 0700 UTC then?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@Mark Teal

When do you want to do this? Saturday is a no go for me. My best time is 2000gmt but I can do other times with notice.

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
@Mark Teal

When do you want to do this? Saturday is a no go for me. My best time is 2000gmt but I can do other times with notice.

hello, Monday or Tuesday @ 20.00gmt would be best but could do same time on Friday if you can't do either?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Mikko
When we going to do this? I already have 3 games schedule, so i dont have a lot of time :/ but lets try
Saturday: 10:30 GMT to 14:30 GMT
Monday: 19:00 GMT to 21:30 GMT
Wednesday: 19:00 GMT to 21:30 GMT

notorious noob

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
No, TS messaged me saying he had a work thing that required rescheduling the game. Still trying to work out the scheduling in PMs.

Where are you guys at with that? We are more or less at the end of the matchday. While we can free up some time for the game there isnt all that much room with only 1 more MD left.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Where are you guys at with that? We are more or less at the end of the matchday. While we can free up some time for the game there isnt all that much room with only 1 more MD left.
We seem to have slots that will work both tonight and tomorrow night. Should have something nailed down shortly. Is an extension till tomorrow ok? Sorry about the mess.