BC2 S8 Reikland MD9

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Proper thread coming tomorrow I hope, match day has rolled though.

@Numberwang
@jrpeart
@Zoraster
@Znarx
@jounisii
@toastguy7
@TheSir
@Impoz
@Gaudi
@Crimson Fox

The season 9 decision thread is up here:
https://bbtactics.com/forum/threads/decision-thread-for-season-9.12640/page-2#post-200466
Please let us know your intentions it helps the admin team tremendously during the off season!

Please have your game played by the end of Tuesday the 17th

@jounisii seems to have come up missing post your availability @Zoraster like normal and try to schedule your match day, we might try to find you a stand in team to play against.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Helping a fellow Admin out - These are who you guys are playing this week:

ji8rxKq.png

Griffindork @Gaudi vs Madness Ensues @Impoz
Deepest Blue @Crimson Fox vs 2 Namby 2 Pambies @toastguy7
The Revenge of an Elf @jounisii vs Draconian Drones @Zoraster
That's WAAAGH!ernumb! @Numberwang vs Skryre Skavengers @jrpeart
Game-of-Thorns @Znarx vs Uzkulak Oathbreakers @TheSir

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
@Gaudi

Thursday, 06:00 - 08:00 & 15:00 - 20:00

Friday 15:00 - 20:00

Sunday 15:00 untill late monday morning.

Monday 15:00 - 20:00

Tuesday 15:00 - 20:00

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
Hi @Znarx

My availability this week (UTC)
Wednesday: busy
Thursday: 1500
Friday: 1500 - 1800
Saturday: 0800-1000, 1700 - 1800
Sunday: 1200 - 1800
Monday: 1500 - 1800
Tuesday: busy

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@jounisii really need to get this one in on the weekend if possible. Fully booked Thursday and Friday, and while I am ostensibly open Monday and Tuesday I am taking my mother to hospital on Monday and it now seems more likely than not that she is going to be kept in at least a couple of days. If that happens I'll be completely tied up with my father and certainly won't have any chance of BB.

Currently free from very early morning-19:00 UTC both Saturday and Sunday. Assuming my mother isn't admitted I'll be able to start 18:00-19:00 Monday, 04:00-19:00 Tuesday but that is a very big assumption to make.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Hi @Znarx

My availability this week (UTC)
Wednesday: busy
Thursday: 1500
Friday: 1500 - 1800
Saturday: 0800-1000, 1700 - 1800
Sunday: 1200 - 1800
Monday: 1500 - 1800
Tuesday: busy

15.00 GMT Friday is probably easiest for me. Is that still open?

Gaudi

Veteran
Steam Username
Gaudi
Country Flag
@Gaudi

Thursday, 06:00 - 08:00 & 15:00 - 20:00

Friday 15:00 - 20:00

Sunday 15:00 untill late monday morning.

Monday 15:00 - 20:00

Tuesday 15:00 - 20:00
Can i catch you today? I'm free at 15:00 UTC, maybe a bit later too. If you can't, i'll be back to you with an answer on other time that suit us.

Impoz

Star Player
Steam Username
Impoz
Country Flag
Can i catch you today? I'm free at 15:00 UTC, maybe a bit later too. If you can't, i'll be back to you with an answer on other time that suit us.

Only just saw your message now, So get back to me later then.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@ParaDoc before you reset the match, let's make sure we can find a time to replay. Assuming it ended in a 2-1 victory for @TheSir, I'm actually fine with that outcome, as it's probably the most likely way the match was going to end anyway.

TheSir, I am in GMT-7, so I typically cannot play during evening hours in Europe. On Saturday I could play 14.00 GMT. On Sunday I could start 18.00 to 19.00 GMT or after 23.00 GMT.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
@ParaDoc before you reset the match, let's make sure we can find a time to replay. Assuming it ended in a 2-1 victory for @TheSir, I'm actually fine with that outcome, as it's probably the most likely way the match was going to end anyway.

TheSir, I am in GMT-7, so I typically cannot play during evening hours in Europe. On Saturday I could play 14.00 GMT. On Sunday I could start 18.00 to 19.00 GMT or after 23.00 GMT.
Well first of all the game ended 3-1 if that has any impact. Secondly we seem to have a problem with getting the game replayed. Saturday 14:00 GMT I'm on a icehockey game and on Sunday I'm now going to dinner.

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
@jrpeart ... last week! Mercifully ...

I'm PDT (-7), all weekend I'm free within reasonable waking hours. Just let me know what works for you!

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag

If you need a reset I can do so tomorrow won't be at my computer tonight. If it needs to happen sooner I'll contact other admins. How far into the match were you ?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
@jrpeart ... last week! Mercifully ...

I'm PDT (-7), all weekend I'm free within reasonable waking hours. Just let me know what works for you!
I can do Saturday from 0900 - 2100 GMT or Sunday from 1900 - 2100 GMT. Obviously the early part of my Saturday option doesn't count as reasonable waking hours for you but I thought I'd include it anyway.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@ParaDoc, @TheSir,
it sounds like it's going to be hard for us to find a time to play this match. I'm fine with a 3-1 victory for TheSir, since at least a 2-1 victory for the Chorfs seemed likely to me.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@ParaDoc, @TheSir,
it sounds like it's going to be hard for us to find a time to play this match. I'm fine with a 3-1 victory for TheSir, since at least a 2-1 victory for the Chorfs seemed likely to me.
I'll look at it tomorrow when I get back home