Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@Frankolino

Howdy Frank!

I am going to be free to play Wednesday and Friday 1 pm to 10 pm CST (Texas time) This might change due to me being home for Thanksgiving. Saturday I should also be free and Sunday i will be driving.

I could play this monday from 1-4 pm CST

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
hi there. Frida
@Frankolino

Howdy Frank!

I am going to be free to play Wednesday and Friday 1 pm to 10 pm CST (Texas time) This might change due to me being home for Thanksgiving. Saturday I should also be free and Sunday i will be driving.

I could play this monday from 1-4 pm CST

Hi there! Friday should work for me. What about 4pm CST/8pm Brazil time? Just be sure I'm doing the conversion right, this would be 10pm UTC (sometimes I get confused with time zones + daylight saving times).
I can start up to one hour later if needed. Just please give me a heads-up earlier in the day if you won't make it due to your TG plans so we can reschedule.
Cheers!

zectorman

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
veratech_01
Cyanide Username
zectorman
Country Flag
@Frankolino

4 pm CST on Friday should be fine! I will let you know if any changes need to be made, it is the holidays for me as you may know so ill keep you posted!

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@Znarx How you set for PM GMT games? I’m busy weekend with Black Friday upon us, but I could make 21.00GMT Thursday?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Znarx How you set for PM GMT games? I’m busy weekend with Black Friday upon us, but I could make 21.00GMT Thursday?
Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the U.S., so I am going to be busy all day. Over the weekend, I can do:

Friday: 16.00 to 20.00 GMT, or 24.00 (midnight GMT) to about 06.00 Saturday
Saturday: 15.00 GMT or after 23.00 GMT
Sunday: 16.00 GMT to 06.00 GMT Monday

Alternatively, I can play weekdays morning time GMT. Like 07.00 GMT is 11 at night for me, so I could start between 05.00 and 09.00 GMT on a weekday.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the U.S., so I am going to be busy all day. Over the weekend, I can do:

Friday: 16.00 to 20.00 GMT, or 24.00 (midnight GMT) to about 06.00 Saturday
Saturday: 15.00 GMT or after 23.00 GMT
Sunday: 16.00 GMT to 06.00 GMT Monday

Alternatively, I can play weekdays morning time GMT. Like 07.00 GMT is 11 at night for me, so I could start between 05.00 and 09.00 GMT on a weekday.
What about tonight for you? So 07:00GMT tomorrow for me?

If not, as I know it’s short notice, I will have to delay until next Tuesday

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
What about tonight for you? So 07:00GMT tomorrow for me?

If not, as I know it’s short notice, I will have to delay until next Tuesday
Tonight for me, 07.00 GMT Wednesday works for me, assuming you see this in time.

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
@Sudonym hey! I’m in the US, PST (-7). I’m free when I get off of work on Wednesday at 5pm my time (so 00:00 GMT on Thursday technically). Thursday, Friday and Sunday are wide open.

Let me know what works for you!

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Sudonym hey! I’m in the US, PST (-7). I’m free when I get off of work on Wednesday at 5pm my time (so 00:00 GMT on Thursday technically). Thursday, Friday and Sunday are wide open.

Let me know what works for you!

You and I are in the same time zone then. And I think it's -8 now, since DST ended.

But anyway, I'm good after 6:00 PM Wednesday; I'll be busy Thursday, but I'll be free again Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon.

Numberwang

Star Player
Country Flag
You and I are in the same time zone then. And I think it's -8 now, since DST ended.

But anyway, I'm good after 6:00 PM Wednesday; I'll be busy Thursday, but I'll be free again Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon.
Yup!, -8 now so same timezone.

Wednesday at 6pm works for me.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey, just woke up, had a late shift, that'll work for me. See you in just under 2h. :)

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Compliments to @Crimson Fox for nearly removing my entire line of ST4+ players this game, but super-ultra kudos to the skinkers who made the game work in lizard favour! They seriously pulled out all the stops to make this one a winner!

@TravelScrabble
After uploading our match to Statsgrabber, it was evident that several games are missing from the roster. You probably have some coaches to curse the dice of for their negligence!

Crimson Fox

Star Player
Country Flag
Compliments to @Crimson Fox for nearly removing my entire line of ST4+ players this game, but super-ultra kudos to the skinkers who made the game work in lizard favour! They seriously pulled out all the stops to make this one a winner!

@TravelScrabble
After uploading our match to Statsgrabber, it was evident that several games are missing from the roster. You probably have some coaches to curse the dice of for their negligence!
I know that will sound a bit strange coming from me, but there are too many blodgers in your team. Also diving tackle not working again =\
Great game anyway.