Madness Ensues - @Impoz @Sataric
Disciples of Life - @cjblackburn
Nevermind - @Trunkhead
Draconian Drones - @Zoraster
Dr.Strangebeard - @Larkstar
Uzkulak OathBreakers - @TheSir
upload_2017-12-13_9-5-14.png

Matchday ends at the end of the 19th.

Note: @Impoz have some PC issues, and probably wont be avaible to play this MD too, @Sataric will step foward and play for Impoz (need confirmation from Sataric). Until Impoz solve is PC issues.

I will be out of town until friday night, @Ilgoth will ensure the proper functioning of this MD until my comeback, so any problem pls talk with him

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@TheSir

My best time is 2100gmt but a I have plenty of other times. I can't do Tuesday or Saturday but should be fine for the rest of the week. How are you fixed?

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Larkstar

Best for me is something like 2100 UTC. I can play any day at this time at the moment. Any good?

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
As Mister @Regor said, the PC issues that @Impoz is having are still unresolved and from the looks of things it won't be fixed until after Christmas. Therefore, we have been brain-storming about what the best and fairest solution to this dilemma is, and we have drawn the conclusion that I'll be attempting to play Impoz's matches in his place, on his account and with his team. That way you are facing the exact same team that you were meant to, and a coach of somewhat similar skill. I hope that noone will have any objections to this solution - But if you do, now would be the time to voice them!

@Trunkhead - When would you be free to play? I've got a lot of matches to try and schedule now, but this week is still looking decent for flexibility. I could play tonight at 20:00 GMT, after my Little Crunch match, although I understand that is very short notice. Other days that would work well for me would be tomorrow, with a kick-off between about 17:00 and 21:00 GMT, or on Saturday at 18:00 GMT. Does any of these times align with your own schedule? Otherwise, I will try to move some stuff around on my schedule to accommodate to a time that fits you.

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
I just wanted to pop by and make sure @cjblackburn and @TheSir was aware of the bounties on
CjBlackburn of Disciples of Life CjBlackburn
and
J. Reedson of Uzkulak Oathbreakers TheSir
Fitting that you play eachother :D

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
@TheSir

My best time is 2100gmt but a I have plenty of other times. I can't do Tuesday or Saturday but should be fine for the rest of the week. How are you fixed?
I am really unsure about my availability this week, but I do know that I can play this friday at 2100 gmt if that works for you?

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
As Mister @Regor said, the PC issues that @Impoz is having are still unresolved and from the looks of things it won't be fixed until after Christmas. Therefore, we have been brain-storming about what the best and fairest solution to this dilemma is, and we have drawn the conclusion that I'll be attempting to play Impoz's matches in his place, on his account and with his team. That way you are facing the exact same team that you were meant to, and a coach of somewhat similar skill. I hope that noone will have any objections to this solution - But if you do, now would be the time to voice them!

@Trunkhead - When would you be free to play? I've got a lot of matches to try and schedule now, but this week is still looking decent for flexibility. I could play tonight at 20:00 GMT, after my Little Crunch match, although I understand that is very short notice. Other days that would work well for me would be tomorrow, with a kick-off between about 17:00 and 21:00 GMT, or on Saturday at 18:00 GMT. Does any of these times align with your own schedule? Otherwise, I will try to move some stuff around on my schedule to accommodate to a time that fits you.
tomorrow opened up for me. Im available 1900-2300 gmt

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
tomorrow opened up for me. Im available 1900-2300 gmt

Excellent. Let's book in 21:00 GMT tonight/Thursday then? I'll look over Impoz team and try to familiarize myself with his players.

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
Excellent. Let's book in 21:00 GMT tonight/Thursday then? I'll look over Impoz team and try to familiarize myself with his players.
Heh. It won't take much to beat my poor guys. Do t stress it too much. See you tomorrow

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Zoraster

What are your disponibilities?

My best is Thursday, Monday or Tuesday 19-21 GMT starting time.
I'm hopelessly stretched this week having zero assistance with my parents. Wife should be back at the weekend and the kids will start coming home for the holidays too so it seems Monday and Tuesday are the best nights for both of us. Shall we say 19:00 Monday then?

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
I'm hopelessly stretched this week having zero assistance with my parents. Wife should be back at the weekend and the kids will start coming home for the holidays too so it seems Monday and Tuesday are the best nights for both of us. Shall we say 19:00 Monday then?

Can I tell you Monday or Tuesday at saturday morning? I'm waiting for the day of a funeral (happened this morning).

Zoraster

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Can I tell you Monday or Tuesday at saturday morning? I'm waiting for the day of a funeral (happened this morning).
Sorry to hear that boss.

Shouldn't be an issue. Can be way more flexible on shorter notice over the holiday period.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@Mark Teal Hey Im pretty open this weekend,

I will also be free Friday around 2300 GMT for a few hours after that
1700 GMT - 1 GMT Sat and Sun, for awhile at least, ill have stuff come up.
Monday I cant play and Tuesday I can start playing around 2130 GMT same for Wednesday if we need a extension.

Last edited:

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
@Mark Teal Hey Im pretty open this weekend,

I will also be free Friday around 2300 GMT for a few hours after that
1700 GMT - 1 GMT Sat and Sun, for awhile at least, ill have stuff come up.
Monday I cant play and Tuesday I can start playing around 2130 GMT same for Wednesday if we need a extension.

Hello, let's try fro friday 23.00gmt, if not should be free saturday after 18.00gmt and all day sunday

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
Hello, let's try fro friday 23.00gmt, if not should be free saturday after 18.00gmt and all day sunday

Sounds good I'm clear to start at any point. So let me know if you want to start early!