Indus MD7 BC2 S9

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
I apologise, I forgot that I can't do that time, I can do earlier that day though (such as 1600-1800 UTC) or the same time on Sunday.
Oh sorry, didn't see this on time. No worries.

So Sunday 1600 or 2100? Either is fine for me

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Earlier is better for me, so 1600.
Hi there, sorry to change plans again but could you do Monday or Tuesday evening instead?

I'd forgotten I have a commitment today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
No problem, I can do either Monday or Tuesday, what times have you got in mind?
I'd prefer the evening if possible, any time from 1900 GMT onwards is good for me, Monday or Tuesday.

Does that work for you?

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Hey, sorry, I forgot about the game, I'm still around for today if you can make it, but I can't tomorrow so if there's no way to play today I think it's most reasonable to let you have the win.

I can't tonight but we have an extended match week with Christmas coming up so I'm sure we can still find another day.

Thurs/Fri work?

Hazbot

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hazbot
Country Flag
I can't tonight but we have an extended match week with Christmas coming up so I'm sure we can still find another day.

Thurs/Fri work?

Ah, forgot about the extended match week. Friday 1800 or so should work, or later if that's fine. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, I've had a bad week and my head was somewhere else this whole day.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Ah, forgot about the extended match week. Friday 1800 or so should work, or later if that's fine. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, I've had a bad week and my head was somewhere else this whole day.
It's no problem, these things happen.

Sure, let's do Fri 1800 UTC.

ParaDoc

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Doc (Link in Profile)
Cyanide Username
ParaDoc
Country Flag
@LloydsGamble @Hazbot

The extended match-week is actually the next match-day, if you don't get your game played this Friday I'll have to admin and roll the match-day.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@ParaDoc how extended is week 8. If it is only 2 weeks then can you put up the MD thread early as this Saturday would be the best time for me to play.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Hi, just checking. Still good to go at 1800?