2017-18 All Star Tournament Round 1

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Street
Other than today and Saturday, I'll be available for a lot of time options. I've still got things to plan, but I should be able to make something work for us!

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
@Street
Other than today and Saturday, I'll be available for a lot of time options. I've still got things to plan, but I should be able to make something work for us!

I've checked my plans, days I can get the match played would be 24th, 26th, 27th and 29th, during any reasonable GMT times. So just let me know when are the best times for you in that range and I can most likely make it work as long as its not during the middle of the night for me.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
It means Sidewinder will be available in all matches!? Not sure how the star-players are available for mixed teams though.
No Star players allowed anyway, you have 13 stars already you don't get any more. But wizards/bribes etc. are fine, and regular mercs too

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
No Star players allowed anyway, you have 13 stars already you don't get any more. But wizards/bribes etc. are fine, and regular mercs too

"But wizards/bribes etc. are fine"

"wizards/bribes"

"bribes"

gallery_298_17_1836.gif

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
BTW we have the first result of the competition. 1-0 for the Chaotic Pact over Eastern Alliance. The skaven and dark elves managed to throw bodies at the cage to stall out the first half drive and also managed to win the cas war in the second thanks to the stormvermin and some bad block dice for the chorfs and elves.

Congrats @Mark Teal commiserations @doohickey

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
@RK Blaze
@TravelScrabble

I didn’t realise that we weren’t ready. Lets scrap tonight and go for after xmas day.

Sorry man, been a busy few days and I forgot to check back to this thread. I'm working during the day tomorrow and graveyard shift christmas night. But I believe I'm off until at least Thursday after that. Let me know what works you in that window and we'll get this going.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I've checked my plans, days I can get the match played would be 24th, 26th, 27th and 29th, during any reasonable GMT times. So just let me know when are the best times for you in that range and I can most likely make it work as long as its not during the middle of the night for me.
26th/27th are best for me. I'm in GMT-8, so I'm good for anytime 19:00 GMT and later. How about 20:00GMT either day? Just let me know.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
26th/27th are best for me. I'm in GMT-8, so I'm good for anytime 19:00 GMT and later. How about 20:00GMT either day? Just let me know.

Want to aim for 20:00 GMT on the 26th, that way we have 27th as a backup if anything should stop us?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Sorry man, been a busy few days and I forgot to check back to this thread. I'm working during the day tomorrow and graveyard shift christmas night. But I believe I'm off until at least Thursday after that. Let me know what works you in that window and we'll get this going.
Ok how about Wednesday or Friday at 2100gmt. I can do other times but I won’t know for sure when till closer to the time.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Does this game need to be uploaded to StatsGrabber?

Total props to @Bainsy 's Dougie (Nordic Nooblets) and @TomSchnizz 's Fur Time Brian (Frank Intel's) for their T-17 (due to Riot) quasi-OTTD. Dougie for the intercept and the throw to merit a T17 TD to make the game a 4-1 game, rather than a 4-0 game after much blood (and much regeneration)! Total props to that kicker, if you ever have to remake him, give him a chance to be a thrower, an intercept and throw in the same match.

Also, kudos to all the other players drafted from every team involved, they really held their own out there today!

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
@Guinness i started watching, quickly realising that the 4-1 on the replay (too bad that they spoil it) was correct