Big Crunch 2 Best in Race

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm counting on the dullness of Dwarves to help keep my name on the list for a long, long time. I'm both proud and ashamed at the same time! :D

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Season 10 updated.

Regor becomes only the 4th coach to appear twice at the same time. There are currently 3 coaches sitting on the table twice with Regor joining Orielensis and some bloke in this exclusive club.

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Didn't I finish 6th not 7th? Whatever, I'll try to improve this pathetic result in a couple seasons' time.

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Didn't I finish 6th not 7th? Whatever, I'll try to improve this pathetic result in a couple seasons' time.

I had you down as on the same points (12) and TD difference (+2) as Znarx but he goes ahead on TDs scored. 14 to your 9. If that doesn’t sound correct let me know. There is a slight difference as Znarx was in that legal concession that was admined as 2 1 whilst cyanide has 3 1.

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
I had you down as on the same points (12) and TD difference (+2) as Znarx but he goes ahead on TDs scored. 14 to your 9. If that doesn’t sound correct let me know. There is a slight difference as Znarx was in that legal concession that was admined as 2 1 whilst cyanide has 3 1.
I thought I had better TD difference, I guess it's just BB2 displaying it wrong.

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Same for UW!

It had never struck me no one had done a "serious" undead run up the tiers before.
Unfortunately I think the team peaked and is on the way back down losing players left and right and it's just a bad time to hit tier 2. I'm only playing one more season to try and set the bar as high as I can before moving to a different team.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Unfortunately I think the team peaked and is on the way back down losing players left and right and it's just a bad time to hit tier 2. I'm only playing one more season to try and set the bar as high as I can before moving to a different team.

But then you are gonna hit a promotion to Altdwarf, and you won't be able to pass it up =P

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Oh, an Orc team won last season? Awesome! Go Greenskins! Now we only gotta wait ten years to see a Goblin team take first place! :D

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Oh, an Orc team won last season? Awesome! Go Greenskins! Now we only gotta wait ten years to see a Goblin team take first place! :D
Gotta show everyone we don't need no fancy claws or AG4, just some good old fashioned defence! I'm planning to roll Goblins once the Blue Faces have been ground into the dust, no promises on making it back to Altdwarf though :p

JaspersaurusRex

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tasteytaco
Cyanide Username
Jaspersaurusrex
Country Flag
Gotta show everyone we don't need no fancy claws or AG4, just some good old fashioned defence! I'm planning to roll Goblins once the Blue Faces have been ground into the dust, no promises on making it back to Altdwarf though :p
Let's flood big crunch with gobbos haha.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Let's flood big crunch with gobbos haha.

That's actually a good idea. We could form a "pact", a group of coaches who all take gobos and enter the big crunch at the same time, seeing which one of them reaches Altdwarf first.

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
That's actually a good idea. We could form a "pact", a group of coaches who all take gobos and enter the big crunch at the same time, seeing which one of them reaches Altdwarf first.

Let me know when you do that. So I can reroll into Chorfs :cool: