Little Crunch Waiting List

Czartchonn

Veteran
Steam Username
Czartchonn
Cyanide Username
Czartchonn
Country Flag
Add me to the list. Planning on playing Bashed to Death, I mean Underworld Denizens ;)

Team Name: Gibbering Vermin

Last edited:

Zombane

Super Star Player
Steam Username
"Humble" Rob
Cyanide Username
Zombane
Country Flag
Add me to the list please. I'll make a team tonight.

Zombane

Super Star Player
Steam Username
"Humble" Rob
Cyanide Username
Zombane
Country Flag
Coach: Zombane
Team : The Angry Ankle Biters

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@martybhoy,
you have a spot in Season 5. Please create your team and post your team name here or PM me with your team name so we can get your ticket sorted out.

@Czartchonn and @Zombane,
there currently are not spots for you in Season 5. There is still the possibility that someone won't show up, or if we can get additional players, we can open another division. Currently, we have enough players for 5 divisions, and we will create as many divisions as we have players for.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@martybhoy,
you have a spot in Season 5. Please create your team and post your team name here or PM me with your team name so we can get your ticket sorted out.

@Czartchonn and @Zombane,
there currently are not spots for you in Season 5. There is still the possibility that someone won't show up, or if we can get additional players, we can open another division. Currently, we have enough players for 5 divisions, and we will create as many divisions as we have players for.
@martybhoy,
actually, I was wrong. There are still two players who haven't responded, so depending on if they show up and decide to play, there may not be a spot for you right now. On the other hand, if one or both of them do decide to show up, that gets us closer to being able to open another division and getting everybody who's currently on the waiting list in.

Branch

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Branch
Country Flag
If another division is to open up in Little Crunch I would like to enter my Wood Elf Team
Coach: Branch
Team: Apple Branches

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Branch, we would need two more players (and nobody dropping out) to start another division, so I don't know if that will happen. You will be on the waiting list for Season 6 if you don't get in Season 5.

@Czartchonn Noted. I will point out that if you want to, you can play in both Little Crunch and Big Crunch at the same time. But it's okay if you don't want to.

Czartchonn

Veteran
Steam Username
Czartchonn
Cyanide Username
Czartchonn
Country Flag
@Branch, we would need two more players (and nobody dropping out) to start another division, so I don't know if that will happen. You will be on the waiting list for Season 6 if you don't get in Season 5.

@Czartchonn Noted. I will point out that if you want to, you can play in both Little Crunch and Big Crunch at the same time. But it's okay if you don't want to.

Thanks, but won't have the time for both

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
If you need me to make up a division then I could try going back up to 3 leagues (otherwise leave me off the waiting list).
Team: Frog on the Tyne
Race: Kislev

Branch

Veteran
Cyanide Username
Branch
Country Flag
Thanks! When's the season start?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Can I be put down on the waiting list as well? Still need to think up a name but it will probably be an Orc team.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Seasons are only three weeks long, and we try to turn over as quickly as possible between seasons.

In that case, could you put my Orc team The Noble Orcs in the waiting list for the next season please?

Dornik

Rookie
Steam Username
pikoleta
Country Flag
If there is any more space I would like to enter in to the next season

Coach: Dornik
Team : Scruts