mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Corrigan,

I am at GMT-6 and can do most of work days at 9:00pm my time/3:00 GMT next day.
Weekends can be arranged to if no other choices.
What can you offer?

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
@tys123

I'm CST (UTC-6) available pretty much every evening (after 1530 CST M-F, and after 1730 CST on Saturday), available all day on Sunday. Let me know what works for you!

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@tys123

I'm CST (UTC-6) available pretty much every evening (after 1530 CST M-F, and after 1730 CST on Saturday), available all day on Sunday. Let me know what works for you!

Lets go for Sunday.
I am free from 08:00 to 21:00 UTC.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Well I had the better dice against blaze so finish with a 4/0/1 record.

1st half my claw troll double skulled and injured himself but luckily regened. He managed 2 injuries 2nd half.
Then Blaze made 6 or 7 gfi's to form a screen for his gutter but I could still get my witch around for a 2D block.
That took the ballcarrier down and the scatter was good so my other witch could recover.
Then blaze's runner needed 2 2+ dodges for a 1D block needing a pow to knock the ball free ,a push or stumble to surf my other witch or a BD to turnover and make me pick up again. The reroll was used on a dodge and the block came up a skull.
That allowed me to recover.
2nd half I had the numbers advantage and was able to score 2 more.

What are the tie breakers if 2 teams are level on points as Scaritus can also finish with 12 points.

If it is TD difference then I am at +8 so he would need to win by 5 TD's
If it is by head to head then he only needs to win.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
It’s looking like a default win unless @TheOneFreeSkeleton shows up!
Yeah, but that would be too easy!!! I sent @TheOneFreeSkeleton a PM, hope he'll turn around.

I spotted that we were using the in game rankings.
I just don't know how it calculated them so was wondering if anyone knew how it works it out.
I tried to find that response from Cyanide's @Nefarius, but it was in last beta forums and they were scrubbed after that.
IIRC, in the past it was points then just random, but with the latest update it became points, TDs, head to head, and then random. Huge improvement!
But as I said, I'll look in the end if it would make sense.

Steam Username
TheOneFreeSkeleton
Country Flag
@Scaritus Weird, I though I posted my times. I'm available any weekday after 4pm on my time, not sure when that is for you. If possible we can play today. Sorry for the late response.

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@Scaritus Weird, I though I posted my times. I'm available any weekday after 4pm on my time, not sure when that is for you. If possible we can play today. Sorry for the late response.
Hey that’s cool. Today is no good as I have my Big Crunch game. Your -6GMT right? How about midnight GMT Tuesday?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
And all games are done!
upload_2018-2-13_22-52-30.png

Congrats to @tys123 claiming the top spot in the first ever Combo Crunch!
(Although he gained as many points as @Scaritus, he scored 11 TDs vs "The Force Awakens" 9, so the ranking seems fair to me. Any objections?)

Thank you everyone who played in this season and I am looking forward to meet you again in season 2!