Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hello coaches!

Onward to day 3!
Let's aim to finish it on or before Tuesday, March 13th.

Teams:
  1. @Ravers, "Dirty Little Feckers"
  2. @Zombane, "The Sound of Violence!"
  3. @ManBearPig, "Dastardly Dashing Dudes"
  4. @JCan, "Intrepid Explorers"
  5. @Filadeus, "The Everchosen of Chaos"
  6. @James Rye (Sengil89), "Bone Burners"
Schedule:
upload_2018-3-6_22-51-36.png

Standings:
upload_2018-3-6_22-51-16.png

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@ManBearPig hola. I am UK so GMT. I am at work until about 19.00 in the week. Sunday might be easiest. Week days I can do 19 to 23 gmt start. What works for you?

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Hey @JCan

Good times for me would be: (GMT)

Wednesday(today): 15.00-19.00
Friday: 08.00-19.00
Saturday: 08.00-19.00
Sunday: 08.00-19.00
Monday: uncertain
Tuesday: uncertain
Glad you tagged me in this, Filadeus.
@mamutas - I don't seem to ever get notifications when you make these CC2 threads :confused:

As for the scheduling, Filadeus, can we pencil in Sunday at 19:00, or is that too late for you?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@JCan
Did you get notification of this? Someone said the name must not have any commas appended to it. Let see if this one worked.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
I only got a notification saying you posted in the thread, but not that I was mentioned :confused:

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Weird that the notification says I was mentioned when Filadeus tags me, but not when you do it.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
No notification, as I said I am sure it is because for some reason you keep adding a comma after the player name:confused:.

Last edited:

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
No notification, as I said I am sure it is because for some reason you keep adding a comma after the player name:confused:.
But then I didn't get a notification for these ones either, and they don't have commas:

@JCan
Did you get notification of this? Someone said the name must not have any commas appended to it. Let see if this one worked.

In fact, did any of you get a notification about this thread?
@Ravers @Zombane @ManBearPig @JCan @Filadeus @James Rye

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Exactly what I was trying to check. Could you make sure that your settings are proper? Perhaps something has changed when forums were migrated.

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
@ManBearPig hola. I am UK so GMT. I am at work until about 19.00 in the week. Sunday might be easiest. Week days I can do 19 to 23 gmt start. What works for you?

I usually don't get home until around 2300 GMT, so I think Sunday may be best as you said. Currently I have no plans for Sunday, so what time are you thinking?

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Exactly what I was trying to check. Could you make sure that your settings are proper? Perhaps something has changed when forums were migrated.
All my settings appear to be fine. All notifications regarding 'mentions' are switched on. I regularly get notifications when other people mention me, just not when you do it, strangely :confused:

I've 'followed' you now, although I doubt that will make any difference.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
I usually don't get home until around 2300 GMT, so I think Sunday may be best as you said. Currently I have no plans for Sunday, so what time are you thinking?

Sunday I should be free from about 16 GMT through to 22 GMT. If that is no good I could probably play my Tuesday night / Wed morning 23 to 00.30 GMT start.