Waiting list for Season 16

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Thanks a lot.

With standar races you mean no mixed teams? Does Kislev qualify as standard?

Pretty sure Kislev is standard as it only has the human race and isn't a mix of different teams.

motb

Star Player
Country Flag
Hey guys!

I have played in BC some years ago. Really loved it until real life hit (and hard!) so had to take a long hiatus. Now I feel ready though to come back and bash some heads...uhh.. I mean im ready for some honorable ballplay ofcourse! Would love to get on the waiting list, expect to play Khemri

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hey guys!

I have played in BC some years ago. Really loved it until real life hit (and hard!) so had to take a long hiatus. Now I feel ready though to come back and bash some heads...uhh.. I mean im ready for some honorable ballplay ofcourse! Would love to get on the waiting list, expect to play Khemri

Hey and welcome, added you to the waiting list. :) Only couple of weeks until new season.

Dunkane

Veteran
Steam Username
Guiks06
Country Flag
Hey guys,
Before i was playing norse... But give up in the middle of the league for irl problem...
Want to get back ! ^^
Would love to be in the waiting list with a nurgle Team.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hey guys,
Before i was playing norse... But give up in the middle of the league for irl problem...
Want to get back ! ^^
Would love to be in the waiting list with a nurgle Team.

What season was it?

Dunkane

Veteran
Steam Username
Guiks06
Country Flag
Yes i did the season 5 and i had to stop in season 6 with a norse team.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
We don't know exactly how many spots there will be till decision thread is done but its very likely everyone o waiting list as of this post will get in.

Wukong

Veteran
Steam Username
Wukong
Country Flag
Hi there, I can't get enough Blood Bowl, so sign me up, please! I'm still considering which team to coach.

Rik90

Veteran
Steam Username
nieler01
Cyanide Username
Rik90
Country Flag
Hey there, I'm aware it may be a bit late but I'd be happy to get on the waiting list as well.

Thanks,

Rik