Combo Crunch #2 Div B, MD4

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
Either one would be fine. Just let me know which works best for you. I usually get home around 2030, so would be best to start around 2045 just in case of traffic or something.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Either one would be fine. Just let me know which works best for you. I usually get home around 2030, so would be best to start around 2045 just in case of traffic or something.
Cool.

Let's say 2045 UTC on Monday then :)

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Tuesday or bust!
Err... It'd be very nice if you played it on Tuesday, I mean. :D

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
@ManBearPig
I'm gonna give it another 15mins or so (say until about 21:25 UTC) to see if you come online.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Oh come on!!! D:
@mamutas will you extend the MD or will you say that after Manbearpig asked for Tuesday and then didn't showed up JCan gets the win by default? I wanna play @Filadeus already, I wanna see how far I can come against him with my Orcs or if he and his Gutter Runners will be my first loss.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Fack! I was 2 hours off on my calculations.... I was much better at figuring this time difference shit out when I was still in Europe....
:(
Well...
Ok. If @JCan agrees and you both can find time to play on Wednesday, tomorrow, I'll extend it a day.
One way or another, tomorrow, Wednesday, I'll either confirm the results or settle the score to @JCan win against @ManBearPig

ManBearPig

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
ManBearPig
Country Flag
Amazing!

The best time for me would be 18:30 UTC. is that any good for you?

By my count that is 5 hours from now. So 1430 my time. Sounds good. @Ravers @mamutas Time sound right? I don't wanna keep messing this up.

why was this easier when I lived in Germany?