Indus can into a better place! S11 fluffatorium

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Welcome gentlemen.
For some of you this might be your first season in Big Crunch 2.
For some this might be your first season in a blood bowl league ever.
Some of you are hardy vets who know the drill and will crush the rest of you.
That is the way of it!

This is my 2nd season of admining in BC2 (Big crunch 2). I hope you will make it easy for me, I will aim to do the same for you. I try to post matchday threads sunday afternoon if I got time (usually do). I hope you all will remember to update your results into statsgrabber. (link will come)
I am also very fond of a healthy bit of rivalry.
I run the bountyhunter list in this league when i remember. I expect this division to post some bounties on pesky blitzers who kill your team, on annoying elves who refuse to roll a 1, on dirty gits who foul your superstar into a niggle. Dont be shy, post that bounty!
(There is no pressure on posting rewards)

The Reaper's Rejects @Reverend Radio
Fitlers @BallztotheWalla
Horns Gorer @Rhystel
Capering Oligarchs @troxbirds
Naggaroth Blues @Ihmisraunio
V for Skink @Molehamster (das Doge ingame)
Empires Strike Back @Azura (Ibispi ingame)
Middenheim Magic @Coach Xerwox
The Hard Scales @Arlantry
Norscan Lycans @Cr3pusculum

This is the group of coaches that will lead their sorry teams into fair Nuln and beyond!
Some of you I already know, some of you might even catch my team in a couple of seasons as I intend to try to outrun the 4+ of you who will try to catch me in the struggle to get to the top and look awesome in migthy Altdorf!
If any of you have any questions fire away![/USER][/USER]

Last edited:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
This is the order you should be in the standings after game 9.
Make it so!

1st place: @BallztotheWalla
I saw this coach doing good last year with an undead team. If i remember correctly he was #2 right after Larkstar, also with undead. Larkstar said BallztotheWalla was good, so I am basing this prediction on that.
Running a chorfteam. Chorfs are good if you make them work. I think there will be a good few favorable matchups in this 1st season.

2nd place: @Coach Xerwox
I watched him do good vs AndyDavo, making mr Davo really put in work! Davo won in turn 24? Humans ive seen win divisions (last year indus) but mostly the seem to struggle. I bank on the good kind of humans this time arround!

3rd place: @Dunkane
I saw this coaches name on page 1 in ccl this season. Chaos first season is no easy task, but extra points for a good theme.

4th place: @Azura (Ibispi)
If the elves gets going they could have a good time. If they start to die, they could be a 4 man team before long. I enjoy both outcomes!

5th place: @Reverend Radio
Plays undead. Undead are strong at this tv. Dont have much else to base these predictions on.

6th place: @troxbirds
This can be the darkhorse of the division. Ive seen troxbirds on discord, havent seen him play however. Kislev can be hard to get going.

7th place: @Arlantry
Lizardmen got no block, they play many teams that want to snack on their skinks.

8th place: @Holyvision
Amazon being dodgy make them hard to play vs. They did however loose 3-0 vs the elves. Holyvision is coach lvl 2. So i know he havent played lots of CCL.

9th place: @williamspd (Wilhelmus)
The record for the team is not the greates. I do however think that williamspd is picking up things in every game. And this team looks good compared to every other team. Will have a wizard against them every game for sure. There is enough here for a win or two, will it be enough to avoid the last spot? We will have to see.

10th place: @Nikkelsen
Basing this exclusivly on that he plays chaos, hard in the beginning. And is coach lvl 2. He might be a seasoned pro winning altdorf in 4 seasons.

Predicting tier 4 is like turkeyshooting. Just blindfolded. Could have had a randomizer set it up with equal chance of getting it right.

Last edited:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
if you haven't already check out the BBT discord: https://discord.gg/T6k2jE which is where things get really messy and unprofessional
Also Ilgoth stream's BC2 games at least once a week and the a few old salties usually show up in chat to complain. Its great fun https://www.twitch.tv/ilgoth
@doohickey @Trunkhead and @GobbieMarauder also stream their games and are great fun so check them out too
https://www.twitch.tv/gobbiemarauder
https://www.twitch.tv/doohickey_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg7W8W_Ea9lREUquQi3WKIA/featured

Last edited:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
if everyone can write a short info about where in the world they live timezonewise, that would be good to have on the first post.

Azura

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ibispi
Country Flag
My timezone is UTC+2, I am trying to adjust my sleeping schedule so that I go to bed earlier and wake up earlier, so I'll probably be able to play from around 8 am to 10 pm. I also go to college so I won't be around the whole time obviously, but so far I've had no trouble with scheduling games.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
I am US East Coast (South Carolina). I work 6 am till 4 pm weekdays - so my preferred playtime is 5 pm est to 10 pm est weeknights. Weekends i am fairly flexible.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
UTC -4 here currently. I work from home and can usually schedule games betwee 15 and 19 UTC barring work stuff. Alterantively I can play evenings ca 0130 UTC. I don't like to play weekends if i can avoid it since that is family time.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
UTC -4 here currently. I work from home and can usually schedule games betwee 15 and 19 UTC barring work stuff. Alterantively I can play evenings ca 0130 UTC. I don't like to play weekends if i can avoid it since that is family time.

What's your profession?

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Best described as a bit of this and a bit of that. Consulting for NGOs, Governments and Foundations looking at social issues covers it I suppose.

So lets say if I had social based problem with opposite gender, you are able to help me?

Asking for research.

//btw why did you post your timezone to a division where u dont recide? Is my admin playing on an alt? :confused::confused:

Last edited:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
7 out of 10 have already signed up, well done to you. The rest of you I hope are logging in right now to sign up.
This is going to be a chaotic season, out of the 7 i see 3 chaos, inc Mynimo1s killer chaos, its going to be hard to stop them this season!
Chaos dwarves and Lizards rounds off the teams who aim to bring the pain.
Troxbirds Capering Oligarchs might be in a dream position when it comes to scoring, if they can survive.
High Elves will look to survive, score, survive and score.
I know williamspd got a human team, now its just the last two, and we can start the MD thread and the butterflies can grow tentacles, the Ox give milk and all will be well!

williamspd

Super Star Player
Steam Username
williamspd
Cyanide Username
Wilhelmus
Country Flag
Have been travelling, will accept ticket later today when I get home!

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
I’m UTC-4 but I have most days free so my schedule is fairly flexible. I’m just happy to be rid of the stink that was the Invasive Pest Species for the last few seasons.

Arlantry

Star Player
Steam Username
arlantry
Country Flag
I am from Dublin Ireland. Only saw this thread now cause of work. I am BST which I think is UTC +1 atm. I can play most evenings after 7 UTC+1 apart from Monday and Thursday

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
Now that me and Middenheim Magic joined this fancy fellowship at last: i'm utc+1 as well and pretty flexible throughout the week, so 5 pm+ should always be possible. On weekends i'm mostly occupied making terrible music and whipping my hair into peoples faces, so i'll be rarely free.