Little Crunch S6 MD3 Scheduling Thread

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
sounds good to me. Hows 6:30pm (utc) on Saturday sound?
Ah, unfortunately I won't be available between 5:30p and 8:30p UTC on Saturday. Before or after that then?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@Rik90 GG, this was quite the bashy and surfy game. The dice were not nice to us either but we both tried to make the best of it. :)

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Sorry something has come up. Could we move to tomorrow? I’m free 6:30p to 9:30p if you could accommodate?
I'd rather not do it as I have a game at 8:00p UTC on Sunday, which means I'll have to play 2 games in a row and someone won't be happy about it.
But if you absolutely must move, then I'd rather play this week cause WC starts next.
In that case we must start at 6:30p UTC on Sunday, if you must move it. I'll need to see if my other opponent can move the game 30 mins later.

Goatee

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Goatee
Country Flag
I'd rather not do it as I have a game at 8:00p UTC on Sunday, which means I'll have to play 2 games in a row and someone won't be happy about it.
But if you absolutely must move, then I'd rather play this week cause WC starts next.
In that case we must start at 6:30p UTC on Sunday, if you must move it. I'll need to see if my other opponent can move the game 30 mins later.

I can play later today if that's preferable? I should be back by 10pm UTC tonight if thats better?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I can play later today if that's preferable? I should be back by 10pm UTC tonight if thats better?
Yes. Today will be much better. See you at 10p UTC. Thank you!

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Looks like for Division 2A someone is going to have to roll the dice to determine 1st, 2nd & 3rd as all three teams are tied in all categories - lol.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Indeed. After all those games it is pretty lame. Rematch?
@Ravers, did you have a vision of that so you left early on?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Do do I rise to Div 2A or to Div 2B after this season?