WCQ 2018 Match Day 1 - Post your results here

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
0-1 for the Orctales against Boringly Effective.

Azura

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ibispi
Country Flag
bi8mH41.jpg

Mortal Mutilators by @FemurMuertez 0 : 1 The Humie Squad

It was an intense match for both of us. During each of our offensives we failed and the other side took the advantage of this. Sadly, @FemurMuertez wasn't as lucky as me so I ended up scoring during my half. However, there was one moment at the end of the first half when Muertez's ogre picked up the ball, passed it, and then my ogre, Churchill, intercepted it!
Definitely the play of the game, those ogres deserved MVPs. :D
Good game, @FemurMuertez and good luck in your games later. May Nuffle be with you!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Aye @Azura .:D Damn those ogres were astonishing!:p Was really fun game. And the result is more than justified, as I did make that silly mistake in the beginning of the second half that escalated rather quickly.:pow::D
Good luck with the rest of your games.:)

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
My Brothers Embalmed 2:1 Caerdydd Crunched.

Highlights were my throw-ra weaving through an elf screen T8 dodging with a 5 plus, 5 plus, 5 plus, 4 plus to score, not even using the RRo_O
Elves being depitched through numerous fouls and blitzes, leaving them with just the tree on the pitch at the end
Rain all match.

Last edited:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Low Dwarfectation 0 - 1 How does one Wood

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Ludicrous game that Movie Training Montage ended up winning 2-1 over @kaintxu's lizards. We couldn't catch a break in the first half and 1-0 on our own drive and 8 vs 11 players at the start of the second this match looked over. But then the skinks failed a couple of pickups and gutter runners did gutter runner things while the dice completely turned against the blue skins.

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
Pineforest Sentinels 0 - 2 BBT Vipers