Waiting list for Season 16

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
Coming in from Gobbln league/s, I venture out to seek another branch of leagues to participate in. Sign me up if I am eligible! New team

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Coming in from Gobbln league/s, I venture out to seek another branch of leagues to participate in. Sign me up if I am eligible! New team

Added.

Little bit of info for guys on the waiting list;

We so far will have 6 open spots for new joiners, but still missing good amount of decisions from coaches in the league.

7TytULh.jpg

Holyvision

Veteran
Steam Username
visiondj1
Cyanide Username
Holyvision
Country Flag
Hey there -- I'm a noob to the forums but been around BB a while. If possible, can a newcomer enter the fray? Will likely start with a new team (more blood). Of course existing coaches should get first dibs.

--Holy

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hey there -- I'm a noob to the forums but been around BB a while. If possible, can a newcomer enter the fray? Will likely start with a new team (more blood). Of course existing coaches should get first dibs.

--Holy

You have been added to the waiting list. Experience doesn't matter for our queue, first come first served!

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag

--Holy
Do you want to join mixed races competition?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Ah, did not see you there at first.
Good move! You’ll get the ticket soon!

PauNosCornos

Star Player
Steam Username
PauNosCornos
Country Flag
Heya all In new and if theres any place id like to be in season 12. (Correct me if im wrong with the season) iT may be full, than id like to sit on the waiting list

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
So if this is the place to be, i'd like to apply for the next season that has a nice place left for me. Although i already did my time on the pitch buut I'm pretty new here and only partly understood the league system you got with big crunch 2, so please be indulgent with me!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
From this point onward, people will be joining Season 12 waiting list. Be the first to sign up for it!

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Hey there i'be never played on a pc league before only the boardgame. I'd like to give it a try whenever there'll be a spot for a new team. Thanks!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hey there i'be never played on a pc league before only the boardgame. I'd like to give it a try whenever there'll be a spot for a new team. Thanks!

Welcome! Added to the waiting list. You are our first reserve, so might happen earlier than expected!