Combo Crunch #3, Div A, MD2

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Sorry, we've had some family stuff going on so my weekend has been kinda screwy compared to normal. Would you possibly be able to play like around 2030 UTC some evening during the week?

Yes I can do that any day. Monday or Tuesday would be best as I have 4 other matches to arrange from Weds to Weds.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Sounds great. I’ll work around them. Been a really eventful week for me and BB has not been on my radar
How late can you go on Saturday? Another option would be on Sunday your evening time.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@RK Blaze
Still haven't heard back from you. Let me know what day you want to play. I should be able to do 20:30 UTC any day except Saturday.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@TheOneFreeSkeleton So, when would you have time to play? We still got a couple days left, so just tell me when it would fits you best and we try to find some time we both can play.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
No matches had been played in this Div yet despite the two weeks period.
Let's try to wrap them over this weekend, OK?

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
@tys123

Sorry man, this week has been frakin' crazy with work. What can we put together for the weekend? @mamutas Sorry for holding up the works!

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@tys123

Sorry man, this week has been frakin' crazy with work. What can we put together for the weekend? @mamutas Sorry for holding up the works!

Hi
We have until Tuesday to play our matches.
I am free Sunday from 09:00 until 21:00 UTC apart from another match at 15:00.
I can also do a 20:30 UTC match on Monday or Tuesday if you would prefer that.

Last edited:

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
Hi
We have until Tuesday to play our matches.
I am free Sunday from 09:00 until 21:00 UTC apart from another match at 15:00.
I can also do a 20:30 UTC match on Monday or Tuesday if you would prefer that.

Let's do 20:30 UTC on Tuesday.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@mamutas What should I do, man? Today is deadline and my opponent hasn't been on since April the 13th. I don't think our game will happen anymore. And the worst is last week we did had an agreed day but he didn't showed up. What happens now? :c

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas What should I do, man? Today is deadline and my opponent hasn't been on since April the 13th. I don't think our game will happen anymore. And the worst is last week we did had an agreed day but he didn't showed up. What happens now? :c
Yes, that is unfortunate.
I had sent him a PM, but had not heard back.
If @TheOneFreeSkeleton would manage to show up today and you can play within a day or so, I'll extend though.
Otherwise, since today is a deadline and I don't want to drag anymore, I am going to admin the game as 2:1 in your favor around midnight UTC-5 time. I'll give a benefit of the doubt (who knows what happened) and won't ban his team yet.
Thanks for playing and good sportsmanship.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Yes, that is unfortunate.
I had sent him a PM, but had not heard back.
If @TheOneFreeSkeleton would manage to show up today and you can play within a day or so, I'll extend though.
Otherwise, since today is a deadline and I don't want to drag anymore, I am going to admin the game as 2:1 in your favor around midnight UTC-5 time. I'll give a benefit of the doubt (who knows what happened) and won't ban his team yet.
Thanks for playing and good sportsmanship.

Shame though, I hoped to get some cas against his team. :/
If he hasn't been on for nearly two weeks it might be something serious, I doubt that if he had no more interest in playing BB he would just leave without telling.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I am glad that you are back @TheOneFreeSkeleton, but in the future I will appreciate if you would schedule your games earlier.
Let me know when the game is played and I'll advance the week.