Round 5 - Post your results here!

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
How does one Wood 1 - 2 OrcTales

Won In OT. My Orcs were on drugs or something, they were breaking armor left and right, putting injuries and kos everywhere. Notorious Noob was really unlucky with his rolls when they really counted as well as his armor rolls when his dodges failed, two of his linemen left the game due tripping over their own feet. When the rain started I knew it would be extrahard on my Orcs who aren't the best at picking up the ball and indeed Notorious Noob managed to stop me from scoring. In OT he won the coin toss and I thought that's it but then his catcher failed the catch and his WD was already in a perfect position to get kicked off the field and so I did with my lino. My Blitzer kicked his catcher and then it was 11 Orcs vs 4 Woodies. The WD got the ball, ran down, my BO blitzed, failed, reroll risk and it payed off with a pow. Ball scatters good. Notorious Noob tries the desperate and manages to get through all the dodges but then snake eyes on a gfi before the TD zone. My Orcs injuried and ko'ed the thrower and lino, my lino put the hurt to the laid down WD. Afterwards my other Lino Webby got the ball after a reroll and all I had to do was keep fouling the WD while my Lino can the ball in.
GG @notorious noob I hope your luck will be better in the Loser Bracket than it was in this match.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
How does one Wood 1 - 2 OrcTales

Won In OT. My Orcs were on drugs or something, they were breaking armor left and right, putting injuries and kos everywhere. Notorious Noob was really unlucky with his rolls when they really counted as well as his armor rolls when his dodges failed, two of his linemen left the game due tripping over their own feet. When the rain started I knew it would be extrahard on my Orcs who aren't the best at picking up the ball and indeed Notorious Noob managed to stop me from scoring. In OT he won the coin toss and I thought that's it but then his catcher failed the catch and his WD was already in a perfect position to get kicked off the field and so I did with my lino. My Blitzer kicked his catcher and then it was 11 Orcs vs 4 Woodies. The WD got the ball, ran down, my BO blitzed, failed, reroll risk and it payed off with a pow. Ball scatters good. Notorious Noob tries the desperate and manages to get through all the dodges but then snake eyes on a gfi before the TD zone. My Orcs injuried and ko'ed the thrower and lino, my lino put the hurt to the laid down WD. Afterwards my other Lino Webby got the ball after a reroll and all I had to do was keep fouling the WD while my Lino can the ball in.
GG @notorious noob I hope your luck will be better in the Loser Bracket than it was in this match.
Indeed an orc tale worth telling...

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
BC2 Underdogs 2-1 over Thunder something-something(general marauders team) in OT

When i broke his armor I caused CAS, when he broke my armor, he caused stuns. that's the entire game in a nutshell

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
Half Plastic Trousers 2-1 Pineforest Sentinels

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
Armors broke this time? :p
Yes, but so did the skaven armour too. The difference being skaven were mostly stunned while woodies ko'd. And then there is that turn 16 failed GFI into goal with my surefeet catcher, the game would have gone to OT if he hadnt slipped that :(

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Cardinals of Sin beat Queenies Queens 2-0

They managed 11 armour breaks to my 4 and more importantly didn't fail a single pick up , pass , catch or dodge. Technically they threw an inaccurate pass on a dump off but it was caught by the intended receiver so that doesn't really count.

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
Yes, but so did the skaven armour too. The difference being skaven were mostly stunned while woodies ko'd. And then there is that turn 16 failed GFI into goal with my surefeet catcher, the game would have gone to OT if he hadnt slipped that :(
Well, technically I had my own chance at a one-turner if he had succeeded, but yeah, that was very unlucky.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Mega City Bowlin Squad 2-1 Intellectual Gaming

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
!Tree Amigos! 4 - 1 The Murder Messengers in the loser's bracket. Wasn't really a game between coaches, Nuffle decided it.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Mega City Bowlin Squad 2-1 Half Plastic Trousers

Nuffle gave some love to the undead, maybe even too much.

GG @Deithwen

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Peculiar Puddies 2 - 1 Things that Leap

Elves are the new bash, it seems!