2. @tys123 "Nearly All Stars"
  3. @RK Blaze "Endless Storm"
  4. @Scaritus "The Force Awakens"
Lets finish it by June 24th or earlier.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hi @JFT
I am in the UK and am generally busy Tuesdays and Fridays but other than that am free evenings and weekends.
When is good for you?

JFT

Veteran
Steam Username
JFT77
Country Flag
@tys123 I'm in utc - 5. This week is busy for me. I could do Wednesday at utc 20:00 or later. Otherwise Sunday at 12:00 utc could work. If neither of those work we can figure something out the next week

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@tys123 I'm in utc - 5. This week is busy for me. I could do Wednesday at utc 20:00 or later. Otherwise Sunday at 12:00 utc could work. If neither of those work we can figure something out the next week

I can do tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. Equally BC2 is between seasons next week so I will have lots of time then as well.

RK Blaze

Star Player
Steam Username
rkdblaze
Cyanide Username
RK Blaze
Country Flag
@Scaritus Sunday being Father's Day, it's not going to be available for games this week. Saturday afternoon or evening CDT might work for me this week though. What's your schedule look like?

JFT

Veteran
Steam Username
JFT77
Country Flag
I can do tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. Equally BC2 is between seasons next week so I will have lots of time then as well.
Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. Wednesday is out now too. Let me know about Sunday, otherwise the week/end after will work

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. Wednesday is out now too. Let me know about Sunday, otherwise the week/end after will work
Sorry I meant Wednesday not tomorrow.
But since you are no longer free then lets go for sometime next week.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Well I played @JFT but it wasn't much of a match.
My TV was nearly double his so while he got a wiz , chef and lots of apoths and babes a 11 man team with lots of AV7 didn't stand much chance against my ST4 and 5 with Claw , MB , PO and Guard.
The apoth saved the gutter but my only other injuries were on hobgoblins so his team survived.

4-0 to The Nearly All Stars who's TV is now the wrong side of 2000

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Sorry both @mamutas and @Rkblaze

I am alive, I just sort of forgot BBT existed for a while. I’m available upto 20:00 UTC today?