stephB
Country Flag
I want to collect the reward for killing the infamous Snake Eyes:

"Player Name: Snake Eyez
Team Name: Blunderworld
Current Division: Averland
Coach: @Orielensis
Reason for bounty: Thouh shalt not suffer abominations to live
Reward: A panegyric to the coach who claims either rat's life, if the same coach gets both of them they can have a bottle of ice wine as well.
-Sent in by @TravelScrabble"

Last game, Basil Kravchuk a DP Thrall, ended the life of the abomination knowed as Snake Eyes, a Boot from Hell!
At turn 8, Snake Eyes used is PO to hit cousin Petar Król, in a angry moment Dirty Counts hypnotized 2 Goblins that they were protecting Snake Eyes on the ground, hitted another goblin and gang foul with Basil Snake Eyes for good. After that poor soul realesed for that cryptic body, witnesses say they heard macabre voices.

More information: In a journalistic investigation, Cabal TV uncover that @stephB was at the stadium, in the end of the game, witnesses saw StephB giving a Golden Squigg as reward to Carnival.
Nothing to see here, move along! :rolleyes:

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I want to collect the reward for killing Hoth! The dirty orc who niggle the Iconic Benjen!

I couldn't forget the moment that i saw Benjen in the ground, and with no mercy, Hoth take the shoot and inj Benjen. After seeing that moment, i take the vow to avenge Benjen. So at 29-04-2018 at 22:15 UTC, Hoth got a punch in a face by Potap Tymoscheko, a wrestle thrall! Now Hoth is dead!

@Ilgoth as u know by Ravers, my country dont have problems with alcoholic beverages :p

@stephB won the game bahhhh :( and killed a thrall.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
I want to collect the reward for killing Hoth! The dirty orc who niggle the Iconic Benjen!

I couldn't forget the moment that i saw Benjen in the ground, and with no mercy, Hoth take the shoot and inj Benjen. After seeing that moment, i take the vow to avenge Benjen. So at 29-04-2018 at 22:15 UTC, Hoth got a punch in a face by Potap Tymoscheko, a wrestle thrall! Now Hoth is dead!

@Ilgoth as u know by Ravers, my country dont have problems with alcoholic beverages :p

@stephB won the game bahhhh :( and killed a thrall.
A thrall?! You bother us with these trivialities :mad:

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag

Slowly I grab my napkin that has flowery drawings on it, and wipe the tear of my cheek. The hero has been avenged, and that filth is no more.

I promised finnish beer, you get finnish beer. I need to investigate how our mail service guides me through this. Will hand pick the very best flavours for my dear friend.

TqcEv1G.jpg

Last edited:

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
On the other hand, the infamous Hoth, niggler of legends and stomper of men, leaves quite a gap to be filled. Who will emerge, i ask!

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
On the other hand, the infamous Hoth, niggler of legends and stomper of men, leaves quite a gap to be filled. Who will emerge, i ask!
He will be reborn with the aim of becoming a dirty player once again :)

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
So, I forgot to post last month but it must be done. The glorious @Stringer Bell killed the disgusting Agtoz Da Killa from @doohickey 's late The Blue Face Clan on june seventh.

Stringer Bell is now the proud winner of a no foul card valid for one turn against any of the teams played by myself when we meet on the pitch.

Thanks Stringer for making this dream come true.

Stringer Bell

Star Player
Steam Username
Stringer Bell
Country Flag
So, I forgot to post last month but it must be done. The glorious @Stringer Bell killed the disgusting Agtoz Da Killa from @doohickey 's late The Blue Face Clan on june seventh.

Stringer Bell is now the proud winner of a no foul card valid for one turn against any of the teams played by myself when we meet on the pitch.

Thanks Stringer for making this dream come true.

Happy to help out a fellow canuck. I'll have to check the bounty boards more often - wasn't really aware of this until now!

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Brothers and Sisters! @LittleBits47
We must put a stop to the spread of the foul Presti-lence that grows in Averland!

Bounty_Poster_Squigsy.jpg

"Forgiveness is a forced march to'rd insanity" - Fergus Fleshtraydda, Cpt. Woe Vale Grievers

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
U'Zhul Four-Horn tripped over and died, week 1 against the Carnavikings :D

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
The man, the myth, the legend. He got to die!
Benjen Wolfhide!
MA 7
ST 4
AG 4
AV 100
This is not a man, this is some mythical creature that I for one would be able to sleep easier if he was a zombie with DP.
I will send a bottle of wine to the person (if over 18) to the man that kills him. That is POW into DEATH.
Red wine for blue blood!
Did @TomSchnizz ever claim this bounty?