Country Flag
The deadline for MD3 is 17 July.

2018-07-10 (1).png

@Reverend Radio v @troxbirds
@BallztotheWalla v @Coach Xerwox
@Darth Hidious v @Rhystel
@Shadow v @YsengrinSC
@SlyAnimal v @GobbieMarauder

Any problems or queries please contact me or another admin here or on discord.

There is no longer any need to use BB2StatsGrabber! Woop! bb2leaguemanager.com is now the admin tool of choice.

Only scheduling conversations in this thread can be taken into account in case an admin decision needs to be made in regards to a scheduling error, dispute, or similar. So when responding to accept an offered time from your opponent if they post first, please state your full availability in case a reschedule is necessary. If you schedule via discord or other PM this is at your own risk unless I also have full visibility in this thread.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder Looks like we're up.

I can usually start matches from around 0900 - 1600 UTC on on weekdays, and 0200 - 1600 UTC on the weekend, so just give me a yell with which day/time would likely suit you best.

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
@Darth Hidious im available anytime wednesday thursday friday and sunday... Im booked all day saturday though

Im utc-4 so tell me what youd like and well go from there :)

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@YsengrinSC I can do
Wednesday After 7pm
Thursday anytime
Friday after 6pm
Saturday after 7pm
Sunday after 5pm all times are utc

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
@Reverend Radio
I’m still waiting to hear back on a gig for later in the week so things may change but I’m mostly clear days and evenings so let me know what works for you. I’m GMT-4.

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Coach Xerwox

When do you want your rematch?
I can do most times this week but prefer as early in the day as possible.

Don’t worry my dorfs still don’t know how to hurt anybody, sitting on 6 cas inflicted in 11 matches...

GobbieMarauder

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
GoobieMarauder
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder Looks like we're up.

I can usually start matches from around 0900 - 1600 UTC on on weekdays, and 0200 - 1600 UTC on the weekend, so just give me a yell with which day/time would likely suit you best.
Sunday would work best for me, the later the better, so 16:00 I suppose?

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Coach Xerwox

When do you want your rematch?
I can do most times this week but prefer as early in the day as possible.

Don’t worry my dorfs still don’t know how to hurt anybody, sitting on 6 cas inflicted in 11 matches...

Let's hope it stays like that!
I'm free all weekend and most days, so just let me know when you want to go at it. What Time zone are you again?

Reverend Radio

Star Player
Steam Username
Reverend Radio
Country Flag
@Reverend Radio
I’m still waiting to hear back on a gig for later in the week so things may change but I’m mostly clear days and evenings so let me know what works for you. I’m GMT-4.
@troxbirds I'm on the West Coast, but my schedule is very hectic this week, along with the fact that my new place does not have any internet. I could do Sunday afternoon, or I can try my luck playing Monday or Tuesday evening.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
@troxbirds I'm on the West Coast, but my schedule is very hectic this week, along with the fact that my new place does not have any internet. I could do Sunday afternoon, or I can try my luck playing Monday or Tuesday evening.

I'm in the east and Sunday night I have a game already scheduled for 8pm, and I'll have to do about 90 minutes of work starting sometime between 3pm and 4pm (whenever it comes in to me). We can try to squeeze it in or try for Monday night.

Darth Hidious

Star Player
Steam Username
DarthHidious0
Country Flag
@Darth Hidious still havent received any news from you and the weekend is coming up :p
Sorry, things keep popping up requiring my time, I had intended to try to get the game in today actually, which we still could if we can start before 21:00 (I'm GMT -4 as well). If not we can try for Friday evening, whatever time you'd prefer should work.

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Im
Sorry, things keep popping up requiring my time, I had intended to try to get the game in today actually, which we still could if we can start before 21:00 (I'm GMT -4 as well). If not we can try for Friday evening, whatever time you'd prefer should work.
on discord right now so hit me up if you still want to do it tonight if not ill log on around 5-6pm tomorrow and youll just have to give me a sign

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Let's hope it stays like that!
I'm free all weekend and most days, so just let me know when you want to go at it. What Time zone are you again?
I’m utc + 2 I got a occ match at 12 utc Saturday but otherwise I’m free Saturday and Sunday..

Reverend Radio

Star Player
Steam Username
Reverend Radio
Country Flag
I'm in the east and Sunday night I have a game already scheduled for 8pm, and I'll have to do about 90 minutes of work starting sometime between 3pm and 4pm (whenever it comes in to me). We can try to squeeze it in or try for Monday night.
Let's just try for Monday night. How does 9:10 PM your time sound?