mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@RJCarrot

And so we meet again! It seems that this time the favor is on you, but my Lizorks are looking forward to this match.

I can play Wed-Sat after 2:00 UTC, or Sat-Sun starting after 12:00 UTC (but have some events through out the days).
When can you play?

RJCarrot

Star Player
Steam Username
RJCarrot
Country Flag
@RJCarrot

And so we meet again! It seems that this time the favor is on you, but my Lizorks are looking forward to this match.

I can play Wed-Sat after 2:00 UTC, or Sat-Sun starting after 12:00 UTC (but have some events through out the days).
When can you play?

Any of those times should work. Want to go for wed?

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
@Rhystel hi there! Would you have time to bash some heads tonight around/after 1900UTC?:D:pow:

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
@Rhystel hi there! Would you have time to bash some heads tonight around/after 1900UTC?:D:pow:
Sorry saw your message earlier but couldnt answer :( i'm, booked all weekend im free from monday through friday from22:00 utc except thursday where i'm basically free all day. im utc-4

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Sorry saw your message earlier but couldnt answer :( i'm, booked all weekend im free from monday through friday from22:00 utc except thursday where i'm basically free all day. im utc-4
No problem mate. I was supposed to have a match but it got cancelled so thought about squeezing our match there. :D I'm UTC+3 so 22UTC is a bit late for me... But I might be able to do 0130UTC tuesday or wednesday if it's not too late for you...

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
@Rhystel Shite. Something came up... Could we change the match to friday? 22uct would do. Or saturday 02uct. If not, I'll try to get myself free in time...

Edit: Managed to arrange things so that there is no need to reschedule.:D

Last edited:

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Well usually the schedule holds unless both parties agree to change it or one of the coaches clearly cancels it... So for the future, it would be nice to know if the message has been read and rescheduling is possible. Let me know your availability and we'll see what we come up with. @Rhystel

Last edited:

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Well usually the schedule holds unless both parties agree to change it or one of the coaches clearly cancels it... So for the future, it would be nice to know if the message has been read and rescheduling is possible. Let me know your availability and we'll see what we come up with. @Rhystel
Yeah again sorry about that like Lit used to sing: "I'm in over my head" these days... So i checked your availability and im available saturday 10pm my time which would be sunday 2am utc or i have all of monday free so far. Tell me if its ok