Heyo

LordLauri

Rookie
Country Flag
'sup.

Just a guy from Finland with way too many miniature projects going on, one of them being a Blood Bowl team. Orcs, to be specific.

I actually started BB with a Skaven team but let's face it, that team didn't go well together with my playstyle (but you can bet your butt it's possible to actually injure a troll with a Skaven lineman) so now I have a bunch of angry green men.

Other than playing with tiny plastic dudes I occassionally spend far too much time with a controller in my hands. Or just doing nothing, y'know.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
'sup.

Just a guy from Finland with way too many miniature projects going on, one of them being a Blood Bowl team. Orcs, to be specific.

I actually started BB with a Skaven team but let's face it, that team didn't go well together with my playstyle (but you can bet your butt it's possible to actually injure a troll with a Skaven lineman) so now I have a bunch of angry green men.

Other than playing with tiny plastic dudes I occassionally spend far too much time with a controller in my hands. Or just doing nothing, y'know.
Welcome aboard! You'll find a plenty of wisdom for any BB tactics here.
If you wish you can join an online league to play BB with the best coaches in the world without leaving your chair and your controller (well, the mouse).
What do you say?

LordLauri

Rookie
Country Flag
Welcome aboard! You'll find a plenty of wisdom for any BB tactics here.
If you wish you can join an online league to play BB with the best coaches in the world without leaving your chair and your controller (well, the mouse).
What do you say?

We do have Blood Bowl 2 so it's certainly a possibility. I'm just terrible in BB so non-league matches might be in order first, haha.

Wisdom I do need because I haven't won a single game yet on tabletop. Hopefully my luck turns even a little bit now that I have a team that suits my playstyle!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
I actually did all of my learning here on BBTactics, just by playing against these crazies. It's very effective way to learn, very fast.

LordLauri

Rookie
Country Flag
I actually did all of my learning here on BBTactics, just by playing against these crazies. It's very effective way to learn, very fast.
I can believe that. We have a tabletop league going on here but it's relatively small with only few players so there are always the same teams facing each other so it gets somewhat repetitive eventually.

I just gotta take the plunge someday and play BB2 online, haha.