Season 6 Div B, MD3

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Yeah again sorry about that like Lit used to sing: "I'm in over my head" these days... So i checked your availability and im available saturday 10pm my time which would be sunday 2am utc or i have all of monday free so far. Tell me if its ok
No problem mate. Yeah, I can do that. But I'm also available right now for the next two-three hours if you have spare time.

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
No problem mate. Yeah, I can do that. But I'm also available right now for the next two-three hours if you have spare time.
Ok just got home and gotta do some repair for my gf and i already jave a game in bc2 later on. So jist to be clear its ok for tomorrow? Because ill put myself as unavailable for everything else just to be sure we get to play that game :p

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Ok just got home and gotta do some repair for my gf and i already jave a game in bc2 later on. So jist to be clear its ok for tomorrow? Because ill put myself as unavailable for everything else just to be sure we get to play that game :p
Yeah, tomorrow is ok.:) Sunday 02.00utc. See you then.:)

RJCarrot

Star Player
Steam Username
RJCarrot
Country Flag
Yeah again sorry about that like Lit used to sing: "I'm in over my head" these days... So i checked your availability and im available saturday 10pm my time which would be sunday 2am utc or i have all of monday free so far. Tell me if its ok
Lit didn't sing that, The Fray did =)

RJCarrot

Star Player
Steam Username
RJCarrot
Country Flag
Yep but i was thinking about the song from the 2000 movie Titan AE Over my head by Lit...yeah im getting old...
Then technically you may be more right than me. Cause the fray song was technically titled Cablecar (Over my Head)