@Trunkhead - Jar of Flies
@Scaritus - The Maleficent Knights
@mamutas - Chorty
@Jeliel - Bulls Metal Jacket
@Otherguy - Short and Dirty
@Tusak - Passien Pallokerha
@Street - Toadtalitarians
@FatZomby - Killers with Style

You lot again? Well I suppose I can spend a couple of minutes starting the next match day. You have till the 16th. Etc. Etc.

Dont forget: Whilst you are free to arrange your match how you want. It is strongly recommended that you arrange your matches in this thread. If there are problems and I have to admin a match I can only use the information I have available to me at the time.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
@Tusak

All times are GMT and starting times.

I can do Mon, Tue, Weds and Friday 18:00 to 20:00.

Should be flexible for most reasonable GMT times on the weekend apart from Sunday evening.

When is good for you?

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@FatZomby

It is us this time. I can start after 2:00 UTC on Tues-Sat, which is 9pm Central in US, Mon-Fri. Or I can do weekends starting after 12:00 UTC (7:00 Central). I have things going on weekends though.

Jeliel

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Jeliel
Country Flag
Hey there @tys123

here's my availability for the coming days (starting time):

Monday - 18:00 / 21:00 UTC
Tuesday - 18:00 / 21:00 UTC
Wednesday - 18:00 / 21:00 UTC
Thursday - 18:00 / 21:00 UTC
Friday - 17:00 / 18:00 UTC
Sunday - 13:00 / 21:00 UTC

Let me know what works for you.
Take care, Jeliel.

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Scaritus Hey man,
My availabilities are:
Thursday, 7.00 - 22.00
Sunday, 7.00 - 22.00
Monday, 7.00 - 10.00 and 15.30 - 22.00
All times are UTC.
Please tell me what works for you.

Last edited:

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hey there @tys123

here's my availability for the coming days (starting time):

Wednesday - 18:00 / 21:00 UTC
Thursday - 18:00 / 21:00 UTC
Friday - 17:00 / 18:00 UTC
Sunday - 13:00 / 21:00 UTC

Let me know what works for you.
Take care, Jeliel.

Wednesday at 18:00 UTC would be good. Can also do the same time on Thursday.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak

All times are GMT and starting times.

I can do Mon, Tue, Weds and Friday 18:00 to 20:00.

Should be flexible for most reasonable GMT times on the weekend apart from Sunday evening.

When is good for you?

How about Tue 18UTC?

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
@FatZomby

It is us this time. I can start after 2:00 UTC on Tues-Sat, which is 9pm Central in US, Mon-Fri. Or I can do weekends starting after 12:00 UTC (7:00 Central). I have things going on weekends though.

Ok. Sadly, 9pm Central is too late for me. I start work at 5am Central and need to be awake at 330am to start getting ready. So 11-ish end time isn't quite on the table (which sucks). If you could bump that to 7pm Central, that would be perfect. Otherwise, it has to fall on the weekends. Here is my availability and I will let you decide to make it as easy for you as possible.

All times are listed in Central below...

Mon - Friday @ 6pm - 7pm. Once Saturday is found out, this may open up to later times. But won't find out until Thursday at the earliest sadly.
Saturday is unknown before 6pm, but can go as late as 9pm.
Sunday @ 8am -7pm.

Work makes it difficult to determine my Friday's end times and Saturday's earlier times. Sometimes, I won't find out until Friday's end what that might be as we are on a solid amount of product needed for the week. We need 35 trucks a week. If we only have say 30 trucks done by Friday (due to any reason of downtimes), Saturday we work until the remaining five are done. Sometimes, but rarely, if we are short by one truck, we will either ignore it or stay later on Friday's to get it done. This is just to give you an example of the reason of the complications of my Friday's and Saturday's set times.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Ok. Sadly, 9pm Central is too late for me. I start work at 5am Central and need to be awake at 330am to start getting ready. So 11-ish end time isn't quite on the table (which sucks). If you could bump that to 7pm Central, that would be perfect. Otherwise, it has to fall on the weekends. Here is my availability and I will let you decide to make it as easy for you as possible.

All times are listed in Central below...

Mon - Friday @ 6pm - 7pm. Once Saturday is found out, this may open up to later times. But won't find out until Thursday at the earliest sadly.
Saturday is unknown before 6pm, but can go as late as 9pm.
Sunday @ 8am -7pm.

Work makes it difficult to determine my Friday's end times and Saturday's earlier times. Sometimes, I won't find out until Friday's end what that might be as we are on a solid amount of product needed for the week. We need 35 trucks a week. If we only have say 30 trucks done by Friday (due to any reason of downtimes), Saturday we work until the remaining five are done. Sometimes, but rarely, if we are short by one truck, we will either ignore it or stay later on Friday's to get it done. This is just to give you an example of the reason of the complications of my Friday's and Saturday's set times.
Ok. I see. Thank you for details. 35 trucks a week sounds a lot!
I may have an ability to play at 6pm on Wednesday, but I won't know until Wednesday morning, about this time.
As soon as I know, I'll post here. Stay tuned.

Other than that, I'd prefer Sunday 8am (or even 7am if you up for it).

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
Ok. I see. Thank you for details. 35 trucks a week sounds a lot!
I may have an ability to play at 6pm on Wednesday, but I won't know until Wednesday morning, about this time.
As soon as I know, I'll post here. Stay tuned.

Other than that, I'd prefer Sunday 8am (or even 7am if you up for it).

Update: they dropped the number of trucks this week.

So, it seems that Saturday is definitely not working and possible early Friday.
so here is an updated Availability:

Mon - Thursday @ 6pm - 7pm.
Friday @ unknown - 9pm
Saturday @ 8am - 9pm
Sunday @ 8am -7pm.

Just remember that it can still change...however, I think this will be unlikely...

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
@mamutas , i am not sure about tonight. Reason is that i am switching IP's today. Something went kooky last night with my current IP and me having the other installed in about 5 hours. I would normally put money on the "nothing will go wrong..." , but i can't guarantee anything with this small hick towm...lol

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas , i am not sure about tonight. Reason is that i am switching IP's today. Something went kooky last night with my current IP and me having the other installed in about 5 hours. I would normally put money on the "nothing will go wrong..." , but i can't guarantee anything with this small hick towm...lol
Ok, then. Let's do Sunday as early as 7am Central if you can.