Ostland s13 md 9 MM

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
@tys123
@FatZomby

Exact timings haven’t been sorted yet however if you can sort out a game for Friday or earlier that ‘should’ be fine. After that I will have to use all my negotiating skills () but if you can find a time that suits on Saturday or maybe Sunday it might be possible. So basically come up with a suggested time and I will try my hardest.

Nuttyfessor

Super Star Player
Steam Username
hazelnuttydk
Country Flag
Hey,

It is 14.15UTC and says your offline.
Terribly sorry, I just won't be able to make it today after all- something came up. If you are available Monday or Tuesday evening 17-23 UTC I can play then. If not possible for you I completely understand.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
Terribly sorry, I just won't be able to make it today after all- something came up. If you are available Monday or Tuesday evening 17-23 UTC I can play then. If not possible for you I completely understand.
Let's reschedule to Monday 18UTC then. See you then!

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
@FatZomby
I can do 21:00 UTC on Friday , Saturday until 16:00 UTC or all day Sunday.

I am going to put things this way so that I don't screw it up this time...lol

Using this chart, https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/cst-to-utc-converter , which says that 9pm UTC is the same as 3pm Central, that time should work out fine for Friday. If someone could verify that this is correct, that would be greatly appreciated so that I don't stand up tys again. Thank you.

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
I am going to put things this way so that I don't screw it up this time...lol

Using this chart, https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/cst-to-utc-converter , which says that 9pm UTC is the same as 3pm Central, that time should work out fine for Friday. If someone could verify that this is correct, that would be greatly appreciated so that I don't stand up tys again. Thank you.
cst is UTC -6 so your conversion is correct. there's a time converter bot on the bc2 discord to make your life easy just type '/timebot help'

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
Well I am expecting to play at 21:00 UTC

well, its good news for me and I have no idea yet for you.

I have to go take a trip tomorrow that is about 5 hours away to meet up with a few people in regards to work. I may/probably will stay the night there and probably won't be back until around 1800 Saturday depending on the outcome of the meeting.

With that said, I will try and find a substitute to play my team at the scheduled time. If all else fails, I will leave my info with @cjblackburn so that maybe he can substitute if he wishes for that time.

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
I was able to find a substitute to play my team against you @tys123 . Not sure if he is in this league or not. His name is Acropolis. I told him 3pm Central is the match start. He will be using my BB2 account to play my team against you.

I wish you luck!

Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
Acrop isn't in BC2 .Good dude despite his missing the best league in blood bowl

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Well I got the win but another of my guard linemen is MA5 and my best catcher is MNG.

FatZomby

Star Player
Steam Username
FatZomby
Cyanide Username
FatZomby
Country Flag
Well I got the win but another of my guard linemen is MA5 and my best catcher is MNG.
Good job and congrats. Acro is not an easy coach to be playing against. And if that is all you got for casualties, that isn't bad at all.