Nuln BC2 S14 MD1

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
WE ARE OFF!
Matchday 1 deadline 04.12.18 So loads of time to get this going.
This is the thread that will be the document for schedualing. It is the most common one, but if you do schedual somewhere else, write it up here so we know whats going on. Check it periodicly.

Btbmng4.png

@FemurMuertez The Snapping Tendons
@L-Kid Master's Army
@Ihmisraunio Naggaroth Blues
@doohickey the former champion Red Eye Spidahs
@Mark Teal (Da Coach ingame) The Not so Superheroes
@TheSir Lybaras Raiders
@bovicerunstrains 1 Hit Wonders
@Shadow Monster Destiny
@Giantcodfish (Catastrophe ingame) Can i axe you sumtink?

Now lads, we got there first!
Lets roll some skulls, lets kill some players. 1 death this first week would be ok, 2 would be good. Anything more than that and I know you are a dedicated bunch of killers. Make it so

Last edited:

Ihmisraunio

Star Player
Steam Username
Ihmisraunio
Country Flag
@L-Kid when would you have time to play? I’m goin out of country on 28th so need to play before it. I can play tonight or tomorrow after 17 utc, or sunday start ~19, monday not sure but maybe late and anytime on tuesday

edit: and we played it right after my post :)

Last edited:

Giantcodfish

Star Player
Steam Username
catastrophecu
Country Flag
Hi @Shadow

Looking forward to the first match of the season!

All times are UTC and start times

Monday 26th - 19:00 - 22:00
Tuesday 27th - 19:00 - 22:00
Wends 28th - 19:00 - 22:00
Friday 30th- 19:00 - 22:00
Saturday 1st - 09:00 - 12:00
Sunday 2nd - 09:00 - 17:00
Monday 3rd - 19:00 - 22:00
Tuesday 4th- 19:00 - 22:00

Any of those times work for you?

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
@L-Kid when would you have time to play? I’m goin out of country on 28th so need to play before it. I can play tonight or tomorrow after 17 utc, or sunday start ~19, monday not sure but maybe late and anytime on tuesday

Yeah tonight sounds great dude, free anytime in the next 2 hours if you wanna play! Let's start this right with a good few :pow:'s

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Hi @TheSir
Would you have time to talk about arranging a sacrificial slaughter in the honor of Khorne? :D How are you available? Maybe even later today? ;)
I'm usually available after 19.00utc or 02-02.30utc.
During weekends other times might be arrangeable.:)

Edit: we agreed to proceed with the ritual on sunday at 19.00 UTC

Last edited:

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
@doohickey I'm UTC-5 and as things stand now my best days are Tuesday and Wednesday pretty much anytime. I'm out of town Thursday-Saturday but can also play after I get back.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@doohickey I'm UTC-5 and as things stand now my best days are Tuesday and Wednesday pretty much anytime. I'm out of town Thursday-Saturday but can also play after I get back.

I am GMT-7 so just a couple hours earlier than you. I can do either Tuesday or Wednesday as well after ~6pm Mountain/8pm Eastern time. Let me know if that works for you!

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
I am GMT-7 so just a couple hours earlier than you. I can do either Tuesday or Wednesday as well after ~6pm Mountain/8pm Eastern time. Let me know if that works for you!

I have rehearsal Tuesday night but I'll be home by 9:30 or 10pm eastern if you'd like to play then. Or we can play earlier on Wednesday night.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I have rehearsal Tuesday night but I'll be home by 9:30 or 10pm eastern if you'd like to play then. Or we can play earlier on Wednesday night.
Tuesday evening works for me, we can keep Wednesday as a backup

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
I’m CST so UTC -6. I have class in the evenings so I’m available most morning or after 9pm CST. The weekends are unpredictable but I can make something work if needed

sorry for being late to arrange this, Friday I can be free from 13.00utc-23.00utc if thats any good? Or the same times on Monday? If not I can get up at a NA friendly time over the weekend?

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
sorry for being late to arrange this, Friday I can be free from 13.00utc-23.00utc if thats any good? Or the same times on Monday? If not I can get up at a NA friendly time over the weekend?

How about 16:00 UTC tomorrow?