Nuln lives forever! Season 14 Nuln fluff'n smack thread

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
We ended our dumb bear experiment, and we were never blown out in any game last season. It just seems Nuffle dislikes these circus freaks. We're hoping all the off-season sacrifices will pay off...

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
OK everyone, many seasons ago I decided I wouldn't re roll my skaven until Minor Inconvenience Man was finally killed, and I mean properly dead by the way, not av broken, or agi busted, or even strength busted (he has dauntless ofc), and when I say properly dead I mean dead after the Doc takes a look, aka dead into dead/dead because on the surface my team doctor may appear to be a useless waste of space who can't fix an injury to save his life, but he is a master of just about keeping MIM alive enough to keep playing! And I really want to start a new team, Kislev, Vamps, Underworld, Woodies!! I want to play them all but he just wont stay dead, so the love of god you better kill him and kill him good, because I can assure you that if you don't he will really make you regret it :D

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Lets relieve @Mark Teal from his torment. I call everyone to participate to this task as this calls for intensive fouling! Keep your apo ready Mark. Bring him back if it's anything less than a permanent death! (This has nothing to do with the fact that I play against Mark on the last MD, oh no sir!:D)

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
Lets relieve @Mark Teal from his torment. I call everyone to participate to this task as this calls for intensive fouling! Keep your apo ready Mark. Bring him back if it's anything less than a permanent death! (This has nothing to do with the fact that I play against Mark on the last MD, oh no sir!:D)

@bovicerunstrains had a good go in game one, only ended up with an MNG for his trouble though!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
@bovicerunstrains I'm not saying that it wasn't a good effort... Just that the result was the worst possible, as nothing permanent but still gets to skip the next match...:p

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
Wait you telling me I get a troll and black Ork Td, the win, no claw blocks taken and I didn't even have to play a single move!

Ohh Nuffle be praised, Nuffle be praised!!

Many goblin sacrifices will be made in your name.....oh look a goblin game next :p

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
I call #riggedresult

I will remove those gift horses from your possession when we meet.:pow::D

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
I call #riggedresult

I will remove those gift horses from your possession when we meet.:pow::D

Master's army only knows how to do two things, turn Humans into paste and err.... I mean we only know how to do one thing.

I hope @helGn enjoys his totally unrelated shipment of bloodwiser and dark elf slave girls, I heard he received!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Master's army only knows how to do two things, turn Humans into paste and err.... I mean we only know how to do one thing.

I hope @helGn enjoys his totally unrelated shipment of bloodwiser and dark elf slave girls, I heard he received!

Oh, so that's how it is. Well go ahead and spend your gold. I just sacrificed two linemen for our beloved admin @helGn and Khorne! Well see what I get with that! :D propably 100k inducements (nope, only more players with a skill for free, loner skill...)and more dead players from my team in the future...:rolleyes:

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Oh, so that's how it is. Well go ahead and spend your gold. I just sacrificed two linemen for our beloved admin @helGn and Khorne! Well see what I get with that! :D propably 100k inducements (nope, only more players with a skill for free, loner skill...)and more dead players from my team in the future...:rolleyes:
You get praise, a crossing of fingers but nothing more until you get emils Brother that levelups so he can get ma10

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
You get praise, a crossing of fingers but nothing more until you get emils Brother that levelups so he can get ma10
He got a levelup but failed to roll ma+

Therefore I decided to go with sprint. Now we are just a push away from ottd. Shouldn't take long to get another level... If he survives...:D

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag

Therefore I decided to go with sprint. Now we are just a push away from ottd. Shouldn't take long to get another level... If he survives...:D
I was so sure he would get +ma. Actually a little shocked! He needed sprint anyway, nuffle will reward this mans legs!

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
I was so sure he would get +ma. Actually a little shocked! He needed sprint anyway, nuffle will reward this mans legs!
So was I. Had my hopes up.:p
Godspeed Gerhart. Let me bask in your glory.:cool:

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag

Don't worry, my orks are known to trim those ma+ gifts away, and return players to their original stat line ;)

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Don't worry, my orks are known to trim those ma+ gifts away, and return players to their original stat line ;)
Oh, please. Man runs 12 squares in one turn. Catch him if you can. :D (after saying that, he will propably just fall over and get that -ma...:D)

helGn

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
helGn
Country Flag
Coaches of Nuln, there have been some developments in our division. @Guinness will be replacing Mark Teal and will now be the new big bad boys of our merry gang. He is a former world champion, have a nasty team, so i wish everyone the best of luck! Also welcome Guinness!

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Two caveats to that.
1) I'm still relatively new to Bloodbowl, despite the title (which never did merit me a forum title icon in BC2!) but I really enjoy playing the game! There's a /lot/ of amazing coaches in BC2, I'm pleased to be among people who can challenge me to learn to play better (eg. @Ravers of the triple Norse pitch clear, without MB).
2) I really am one of the biggest pixel huggers out there, and try to epitomize the polite Canadian, despite my constant aggressive negotiations with Nuffle. I'm hoping anyone here feels welcome to say hello anytime. I'm on Discord, and when I've got time, I really enjoy meeting other like minded individuals in the community (even if they're having a bad day and need to vent and kick the crap out of Nuffle's effigy after a rough game). Seriously, stop in any time, and to quote a friend, "May Nuffle bless your dice!"

Also, some serious empathy and support to Mark Teal (better known as Da Coach). He's an exceptional player, and someone I envy and respect for his skill and savvy when it comes to this game. Hope we get to play each other again some time, and that life treats you well over the next little while till we meet again.

Guinness

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Also, if either of the opponents (@L-Kid or @bovicerunstrains ) I miss facing this round want a friendly game, feel free to hit me for one.

@helGn I think you've got to practice predicting the winner of your divisions. You were wrong about me winning twice in the past (Thank you kindly Nuffle, may I have another...) but this time you might need to reconsider giving one of the others a real go of it. :)