CCVII - Important info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hi guys, this is what you need to know: I have a print screen of the rankings before playoff, now all I need is to locate them on my PC (help please) and when all spots are taken I can then seed the teams as they should be.

Name of the league: Crunch Cup VII
Password: brio (casesensitive)
Open for: teams of former CC´s and from the CTA, a team can have experience from both and still rock on.

Glittering prize! For this CC we have a huge sponsor with the promise of a fantastic prize for the winner - more info in CCC #19. Tease tease tease:D

And 3 teams are allready in the CCVII.

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Try looking for screenshots in My Documents\BloodBowlLegendary\Screenshots. It might depend on your OS or some options you chose when you installed the game or something though.

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Taking a break from the Revolution (they will be back in future). Now I'm just out to break some heads with my favourite team of all ...

Say hello to the Ogres of They Might Eat Giants

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Rookie Humans "Sturmwald Eagles" have now applied.

Closely related to the Sturmwald Seagulls (CTA), Sturmwakd Hawks (FOL) and Sturmwald Strongholds (SSC) :p

Valokiloren

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
ʋǟʟ
Cyanide Username
Valokiloren
Country Flag
Well, at my time of applying, there were 7/32 teams accepted. As it is - the Darkmire Raptors, my triumphant Lizards of CTA are my team choice for CCVII, though the Lemmingz will be back for more action sometime next year - purely because we no longer need Wotzie Werdigoe, my AGI 5 GR. We have enough doubles and +stat to be able to actually play around with the team now.

The Raptors are currently on form, though I'm planning on putting the hurt into any and every team I go up against as revenge for playing pseudo-stunty in CCVI. XD

Aguelo

Veteran
Country Flag
Applied with Uli Stielike Fan Club, newly Chaos team:skull:

Last edited:

Pottsy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
One thing I have learned from playing halflings for 3½ epic matches is: If you don't have a plan that can guarantee a touchdown in 8 turns, make sure you have 8 crazy plans that might in one.

I'm bringing my Necro team out of retirement from CCII. The Nilfheim Mongrels. They didn't do too shabby back then; 4 wins, 2 draws and only 1 loss. After playing halflings I'm itching for some blood shed but not as much as this pack of feral dogs.

Watch yourselfs :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.