• @LittleBits47 (LittleBits), Lustria B-Squad, Chaos Dwarves
  • @simone de marco (yrDoctor), TheDarkSideOfTheElves, Dark Elves
  • @Luke4444, BBT Crew, Orcs, 990
  • @z3t4, Green Orkestra, Orcs, 990
  • @Rhystel, The Doomed Jesters, Goblins, 920
  • @Antonis, Un-Bear-able Blitzers, Kislev, 1000
  • @L-Kid, Metal Gear Fagor, Chaos
  • AI, Holy Crescents, Human
The new schedule is up. The games are due by March 11th.

upload_2019-2-25_19-36-32.png

@simone de marco, you can play the game against AI anytime before the deadline, or you can just take admin 2:1 win. Let me know what you wish.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@z3t4 I can play everyday 22:30-23:59 UTC or on Saturday all day. Let me know what suits you bud.

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
Hey @Rhystel how's it going man? Looks like you and I are up for this round. I'm in the -7 utc timezone, and for the weekdays I can play around 4pm utc. As for the weekends I'm completely free, so name a time and I can probably make it.

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Hey @Rhystel how's it going man? Looks like you and I are up for this round. I'm in the -7 utc timezone, and for the weekdays I can play around 4pm utc. As for the weekends I'm completely free, so name a time and I can probably make it.
Hey would tomorrow ( thursday)16 utc be ok with you?

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
Hey would tomorrow ( thursday)16 utc be ok with you?
Sorry I missed your message yesterday man, I got sucked into doing some school work. What other days work for you? I can't play tomorrow around normal utc time, due to having to take my dog into the vet. Besides that though I'm free all of this weekend and next week.

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Sorry I missed your message yesterday man, I got sucked into doing some school work. What other days work for you? I can't play tomorrow around normal utc time, due to having to take my dog into the vet. Besides that though I'm free all of this weekend and next week.
Could tou do monday 16utc?

simone de marco

Veteran
Steam Username
simonedemarco
Country Flag
@mamutas still deciding, to be honest I'm scared look like an idiot and lose that game. I think anyway to play the game, no blood bowler could ever accept a win by IA forfeit.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@mamutas still deciding, to be honest I'm scared look like an idiot and lose that game. I think anyway to play the game, no blood bowler could ever accept a win by IA forfeit.

It is almost impossible to lose to the AI if you know what you are doing. Should play them and rack up the SPP.

simone de marco

Veteran
Steam Username
simonedemarco
Country Flag
It is almost impossible to lose to the AI if you know what you are doing. Should play them and rack up the SPP.
Yes I know, this is why I'm scared! The IA difficulty is set by the tournament or by my settings?

Rhystel

Star Player
Steam Username
rhystel
Cyanide Username
Rhystel
Country Flag
Look Im possibly one of the worst coach on BBT AND I play gobboes for the first time and i won 2-0...methink you should be ok :D

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Tournament I guess, weirdly though higher level AI just means it does less stuff. Lower level AI they are more likely to try dodging/passing etc. AI is a joke though.

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Yes I know, this is why I'm scared! The IA difficulty is set by the tournament or by my settings?
It should be set already. I don't think you can change it.
You should be fine and play it.
The game result will still need to be confirmed by me, I think. So, if you loose too badly, I'll just reset it to 2:1 win this time on an account you are being new to the league.

simone de marco

Veteran
Steam Username
simonedemarco
Country Flag
Really unlucky game I won 2 - 0 but I got one player niggling injured and one will miss the next game. @mamutas can you confirm the game please.
Thank you!

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
Hey @Rhystel how's it going man? So i'm not going to be able to play our game today. I've got three sick dogs to deal with, and I've got to get one of them into the vet today. So I'm not going to have time to play our game this morning. If you want we can reschedule, if not then you can take the concede win.