Season 9 - Div B - MD1

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I'll warn you that my team has FOUR Underworld goblins on the roster! FOUR of 'em!

Nothing wrong with underworld goblins. I started with 3 of them and finished 1st in season 1.
The Skaven thrower however is an awful mistake. Why when you have ST3 AG4 players do you want to carry the ball with AG3.

bigfloof

Veteran
Steam Username
cal_the_wookie
Cyanide Username
CaltheWookiee
Country Flag
Salutations Match Partner

I Hope you are ready for your first Combo Crunch Match of The New Season.
I have been told that you are Available on most Weekdays,
Based on that Statement I would book the Pitch For Wednesday 11UTC.
I would be highly Pleased when that works out.

I Shall hear back from you.
that was the one day I said I couldn't do sorry xD

Pray4Patrick™

Veteran
Steam Username
Pray4Patrick™
Country Flag
that was the one day I said I couldn't do sorry xD

My most sincere apologies.

I must have misread that, while i was reading the Latest Issue of
Spike! (your Number one Source for Blood Bowl News(Not sponsored)).
You Mentioned that your available 12UTC on Saturday.
Since that is a apparently suitable time for both of us.

bigfloof

Veteran
Steam Username
cal_the_wookie
Cyanide Username
CaltheWookiee
Country Flag
My most sincere apologies.

I must have misread that, while i was reading the Latest Issue of
Spike! (your Number one Source for Blood Bowl News(Not sponsored)).
You Mentioned that your available 12UTC on Saturday.
Since that is a apparently suitable time for both of us.

yup, can do

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Nothing wrong with underworld goblins. I started with 3 of them and finished 1st in season 1.
The Skaven thrower however is an awful mistake. Why when you have ST3 AG4 players do you want to carry the ball with AG3.

Y'know, my major worry with my current lineup is actually the UW Skaven thrower. He won't reliably even try to throw to most of the team.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Hello. I propose Thursday 20:30 UTC (21:30 for me). I'll be waiting on Discord, same nickname. Unless you object, of course. What you say ?

I'm on Discord, but I'm old and I don't know how to find you. I'm trying, but I cannot find a "Hyzdivous" anywhere. Maybe if you contact me?

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
I'm on Discord, but I'm old and I don't know how to find you. I'm trying, but I cannot find a "Hyzdivous" anywhere. Maybe if you contact me?
Sorry, only read this now. I go by Ay#0195. I didn't write down your discord number too. Anyway that's for future.. Please confirm the match. I get a message it has not been confirmed and my players didn't get the SPPs.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Sorry, only read this now. I go by Ay#0195. I didn't write down your discord number too. Anyway that's for future.. Please confirm the match. I get a message it has not been confirmed and my players didn't get the SPPs.

I believe my full handle is Werebat#9373 (heads up for anyone else who might want to chat on Discord).

I did confirm the match. I am seeing no SPP either, was assuming YOU had not. Is this league set up so league managers have to do something manually?

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Aaaand the Swindlegrinners lose a goblin to a broken neck in their very first match. A goblin who, of course, won MVP.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
OK, I still am not seeing my last match with @Hyzdivous as having been validated - and I can not for the life of me figure out how to validate it from my end, if that is in fact the issue. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
OK, I still am not seeing my last match with @Hyzdivous as having been validated - and I can not for the life of me figure out how to validate it from my end, if that is in fact the issue. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Match is validated guys

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
All matches are now played, within a week, so I will roll the MD

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Thanks. Is this going to be a regular thing? Not sure if it was due to some parameter set in the league, or just a goofy glitch I have never seen before.
I think it was a glitch @Werebat
We've not had any other problems

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
Hi, @bigfloof. We are to meet on the pitch. Could you please PM me on Discord if you're there ? Thanks !

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
@Antonis Hello there. When would you like to meet ? I can play Sunday evening, Monday afternoon/evening, Tuesday all day, Wednesday during the day or Thursday evening. We're just one hour from each other so there's not much difference. Your call.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Antonis Hello there. When would you like to meet ? I can play Sunday evening, Monday afternoon/evening, Tuesday all day, Wednesday during the day or Thursday evening. We're just one hour from each other so there's not much difference. Your call.
Hey bud, can you play tommorow at 20:00 utc?

Hyzdivous

Veteran
Steam Username
Kurt Didier
Country Flag
@Antonis Okay. Is that like 22 my time and 23 yours ? If yes, I can play. If not, I can still play but tell me when is it your time and it's -1 hour mine. Well, the converter says it's 22 mine and 23 yours. So I'll be in game client waiting for you at that time.

Last edited:

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Antonis Okay. Is that like 22 my time and 23 yours ? If yes, I can play. If not, I can still play but tell me when is it your time and it's -1 hour mine. Well, the converter says it's 22 mine and 23 yours. So I'll be in game client waiting for you at that time.
It is 21:00 mine. I live in Ireland though. If you are in Czech Republic i think it will be 22 your time.