So MD3 is rolling, only just ahead of schedule

upload_2019-3-28_19-9-37.png

The top two face off this MD with a long way still to go

@Antonis Mice-teric Blitzers vs @tys123 Conan and Co
@Werebat Spiders Swindlegrinders vs @Borke Lustria Fasion Show
@Hyzdivous Fake Wings vs @bigfloof Smashy Bashy Thrashers
@Pray4Patrick™ Path of Insufferable Pain vs @Scaritus Tiny and Thick

upload_2019-3-28_19-10-27.png

Enjoy your games. Deadline will be 12th April should it be required and please try to post here with confirmations.

Happy comboing!

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
@Werebat we're up this week! Looking forward to it, I've been enjoying your blogs for a while :)

I've got good availability this coming weekend. Heading into next week, I can play from 18:00 UTC on week nights (noting the change into summer time this weekend).

What sort of time would work best for you?

Pray4Patrick™

Veteran
Steam Username
Pray4Patrick™
Country Flag
Hello Scaritus

Im pleased to hear that i will finally face the mighty @Scaritus.
I could play at the following times:

• 01.04.2019 13 - 18UTC
  • 02.04.2019 13 - 18UTC
  • 03.04.2019 13 - 18UTC
If all of these times are bad for you, let me know, or offer some times yourself.
I'll await your response with pure tension.

Last edited:

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Werebat we're up this week! Looking forward to it, I've been enjoying your blogs for a while :)

I've got good availability this coming weekend. Heading into next week, I can play from 18:00 UTC on week nights (noting the change into summer time this weekend).

What sort of time would work best for you?

21:00 UTC on weeknights (except Tuesdays) is generally "safe" for me, although I CAN do as early as 19:15 if I don't have to pick up my kids (which I usually do).

This weekend is possible. I have to attend my son's play tomorrow night, and Sunday night we have company. Tomorrow (Saturday) morning might be best - say 13:00 UTC? That's the earliest I could make it, but I could start as late as 17:00 UTC. Pick a time.

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
21:00 UTC on weeknights (except Tuesdays) is generally "safe" for me, although I CAN do as early as 19:15 if I don't have to pick up my kids (which I usually do).

This weekend is possible. I have to attend my son's play tomorrow night, and Sunday night we have company. Tomorrow (Saturday) morning might be best - say 13:00 UTC? That's the earliest I could make it, but I could start as late as 17:00 UTC. Pick a time.

I think we should try to get this played this weekend then, as 21:00 UTC on a week night is rather late for me.

So how about 14:00 UTC today? That's 3 hours from now, I'll be online then to see if you made it. Otherwise we reschedule for later.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
I think we should try to get this played this weekend then, as 21:00 UTC on a week night is rather late for me.

So how about 14:00 UTC today? That's 3 hours from now, I'll be online then to see if you made it. Otherwise we reschedule for later.

Hey - my Discord handle is Werebat#9373 if you want to chat. Please do if you can.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Sorry, saw this too late. I always like to chat :)

But it was very enjoyable anyway!

Crazy match! People might want to check out that goblin blitz (after being tossed, landing on his ass, and getting up again) that KOed your BC! Don't know that it affected the outcome much but it was pretty impressive!

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
Hello Scaritus

Im pleased to hear that i will finally face the mighty @Scaritus.
I could play at the following times:

• 01.04.2019 13 - 18UTC
  • 02.04.2019 13 - 18UTC
  • 03.04.2019 13 - 18UTC
If all of these times are bad for you, let me know, or offer some times yourself.
I'll await your response with pure tension.

Hi @Pray4Patrick™ I’m not sure how mighty I am!

Could you do 18:00 UTC on 04.04.19?

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Antonis
Are we playing at 21:00 UTC tomorrow or not?
Hey man, sorry just saw the message. Sadly the earliest i am home usually is 21:30. Can you make it or should we find a time during the weekend? I ll probably be free almost all day.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hey man, sorry just saw the message. Sadly the earliest i am home usually is 21:30. Can you make it or should we find a time during the weekend? I ll probably be free almost all day.

Lets go for the weekend. I can't finish a match after midnight UK time and get up at 6am for work.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Lets go for the weekend. I can't finish a match after midnight UK time and get up at 6am for work.
No worries man. I am on the opposite side, starting late but also finishing late. Can you play on Saturday any time between 10:00-23:00?