Country Flag
a80814c9f8703e7345ddb9a965422972.png

@feufollet vs @zectorman
@Geryon vs @FemurMuertez
@Street vs @TravelScrabble
@Cr3pusculum vs @Nooobody
@Sataric vs @Dionysian

5726c85ff3c8f5c45a47f4f44a9b4518.png

Two games remain and plenty of teams have dropped out of promotion competition. Only the top5 are still fighting for them, with Geryon and his CCL Elves having ensured promotion (this is because feufollet and TravelScrabble have an important game on last match day). Congratulations, Geryon!

Despite this fact, keep playing for those points, because rerolls may happen in this division or higher divisions. It's not that uncommon to see five or more tier 3 teams to promote in a season. Keep it up.

Deadline is on 23rd of April (my birthday :pow::pow:) at 23.59 UTC.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey @TravelScrabble feels like a long time since we last got to play!

I am free Monday and Wednesday at 18:00 to 20:00 UTC (Also hopeful to get a clan draft done one of these evenings but those don't take too long)

Then Friday through to next Monday I should be fairly flexible for reasonable UTC times as it is the easter bank holiday.

When is good for you?

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@Nooobody Hey mate! Looks like we are up this week! Whats your TZ and are you even available even tonight? (I'm UTC+2)

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@FemurMuertez Looks like our TZs separate us where our best shot is the coming weekend.

How about Saturday or Sunday 14:00 UTC or later? Saturday I can't start later than 17:00 UTC (have guests coming over) but Sunday I can start later.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey @TravelScrabble feels like a long time since we last got to play!

I am free Monday and Wednesday at 18:00 to 20:00 UTC (Also hopeful to get a clan draft done one of these evenings but those don't take too long)

Then Friday through to next Monday I should be fairly flexible for reasonable UTC times as it is the easter bank holiday.

When is good for you?

Yes we finally meet again, looking forward to it. This week is a bit crazy, normally 18-19 UTC is a good time for me weekdays but I think its going to be tricky. Next week though Monday and Tuesday 18-19 UTC should be good.

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Yes we finally meet again, looking forward to it. This week is a bit crazy, normally 18-19 UTC is a good time for me weekdays but I think its going to be tricky. Next week though Monday and Tuesday 18-19 UTC should be good.

Want to aim for next Monday (22nd of April) at 18:00 UTC then?

feufollet

Veteran
Steam Username
feufollet74
Country Flag
@zectorman
Hello

I have one operation tomorrow monday.
I could play every night.
But not before wednesday.
19h utc
Bye

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
Hi @Geryon
My preferred starting times are 18-20 and 01.00 - 01.30 utc. My day and evening schedules are however prone to change on a short notice because I'm currently selling my apartment... Is there a chance to go for that 01.00 - 01.30 slot? If not, safest bet at this moment would be that late sunday...

Edit: friday, saturday and sunday are a no go from 03-17utc because my wife is at work and I'm looking after the kids.

Edit2: But I'm a bit of a night owl, so anytime between 18-02utc on thursday-sunday should work for me.:D

That, my friend, is the most messy schedule I've ever posted. I'm almost proud...:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
Hi @Geryon
My preferred starting times are 18-20 and 01.00 - 01.30 utc. My day and evening schedules are however prone to change on a short notice because I'm currently selling my apartment... Is there a chance to go for that 01.00 - 01.30 slot? If not, safest bet at this moment would be that late sunday...

Edit: friday, saturday and sunday are a no go from 03-17utc because my wife is at work and I'm looking after the kids.

Edit2: But I'm a bit of a night owl, so anytime between 18-02utc on thursday-sunday should work for me.:D

That, my friend, is the most messy schedule I've ever posted. I'm almost proud...:D:rolleyes:

haha okay how about Thursday UTC 23:00? That will give me enough time for me to commute back home from work. I'll message you on discord if I make it earlier.

FemurMuertez

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
FemurMuertez
Cyanide Username
FemurMuertez
Country Flag
haha okay how about Thursday UTC 23:00? That will give me enough time for me to commute back home from work. I'll message you on discord if I make it earlier.
That sounds great! See you then or a bit sooner.:D

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Greetings @Dionysian .

I've got a really messy schedule this weekend and all of next week, so it'd be a huge favour to me if we could get the game played on Friday of this week at the latest. In order to make that a reality, I could kick-off at almost any time from now until then, although preferred starting times are between 10:00 and 20:00 UTC. So if any of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday works for you between those times, please let me know. Otherwise, give me your best times and I shall try to adapt. Thank you.

Dionysian

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Greetings @Dionysian .

it'd be a huge favour to me if we could get the game played on Friday of this week at the latest. In order to make that a reality, I could kick-off at almost any time from now until then, although preferred starting times are between 10:00 and 20:00 UTC.

Hey, that shouldn't be a problem as 0800-1500 are my preferred kickoff times anyway.

1000 UTC weds is fine (if you see this in time), or let me know if prefer a little later or thursday.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Hey, that shouldn't be a problem as 0800-1500 are my preferred kickoff times anyway.

1000 UTC weds is fine (if you see this in time), or let me know if prefer a little later or thursday.

10:00 UTC on Wednesday (almost exactly 12 hours from now) confirmed. :cool: See you there, mate!