Munch 2019.1, Spoon MD1

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
It turns out that when elves can't dodge and dwarves can't break armour the dwarves win.
I scored on turn 8 for a 1-0 lead. Elves failed a lot of dodges to allow me to get through their lines.
Elves snake eyes the vanity pass on turn 8 , then snake the pick up on turn 9 , pick it up at the 2nd attempt on turn 10 and then pass on turn 11.
The ballcarrier is by the sidelines and 1 space too far away for me to surf. I chainpush my guy into range , use a reroll on the dodge and then fail the gfi so 1-1.
On my 2nd drive a 1st action double skull with no reroll available due to all the earlier pick up attempts opens a huge hole for the 2-1 win.
A dwarf almost died but was fixed by the apoth while I could only manage a few KO's.

GG @simone de marco failing 60% pick ups and 42% dodges makes it rather hard for elves to win.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@mamutas I just want to check that stadiums are still allowed in the munch as I now have cash to put bilbo in a roller if I want one.
Getting a bribe every other game make it less of a bad idea.

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Could we move it to 18:00 after all? I don't think I can make it to 11.
I went to bed early so I can wake up at 6am for this game and I did not see the message. And here I am now. I am going to wait for a bit hoping you'd make it.
If not, then we'd need to push it 20:00 then. Can you do that?

Deithwen

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Deithwen
Cyanide Username
Deithwen
Country Flag
I went to bed early so I can wake up at 6am for this game and I did not see the message. And here I am now. I am going to wait for a bit hoping you'd make it.
If not, then we'd need to push it 20:00 then. Can you do that?
I am very sorry, I have informed you as soon as I could but it was still too late, this is entirely my fault. I would accept an admin loss, but 20:00 is fine.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
I am very sorry, I have informed you as soon as I could but it was still too late, this is entirely my fault. I would accept an admin loss, but 20:00 is fine.
There is no fun in admin results. Let’s play at 20:00.